Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I joined ESPN message board like 2008....IC like 2010

Niggaz really coming up on 20 year posting careers.... Shit
Stall me out from 03 to 08 I was really just lurking and reading up threads for the laughs shit was vicious back then lol

Really started posting posting in 08 or 09

Shit could be way worst.
Had we been successful,.... In college dusoldiers.com was an actual web site with a message board. That shit started in 2000. I joined the group in 2001 even we started throwing parties literally to keep the site up. I only went to the site for emails..I didn't fuck with the forum back then other than to announce parties and answer questions.

If that shit had took off then.... I'd be looking at a 22 year career. Cuz allhiphop was 100% what we were trying to accomplish back then

Shit could be way worst.
Had we been successful,.... In college dusoldiers.com was an actual web site with a message board. That shit started in 2000. I joined the group in 2001 even we started throwing parties literally to keep the site up. I only went to the site for emails..I didn't fuck with the forum back then other than to announce parties and answer questions.

If that shit had took off then.... I'd be looking at a 22 year career. Cuz allhiphop was 100% what we were trying to accomplish back then
So you like 21 Savage

Shit could be way worst.

Oh I forgot to tell you. Literally right after I told you I couldn't find anyone who remembered that group, I ended up finding someone at the studio I record at that did remember the group. He was like, "who told you about that?"

Oh I forgot to tell you. Literally right after I told you I couldn't find anyone who remembered that group, I ended up finding someone at the studio I record at that did remember the group. He was like, "who told you about that?"
Yeah man, it's crazy how much shit went down during that run..... If I ever get my 15 seconds... I'm bringing up all that old shit. Especially the beef with Gillie. I KNOW he remembers us

Explain the reference. I know who 21 is, but I don't understand your context
21 savage says his name came from his group “21” and his name was Savage, so he became 21 Savage. So when he’s saying 21, he’s shouting out his crew

You being Du, from Dusoilders.com

Nike Air Max 1 Womens Fuchsia Dream dz2628 001
I need these

they scheduled to drop in the fall

21 savage says his name came from his group “21” and his name was Savage, so he became 21 Savage. So when he’s saying 21, he’s shouting out his crew

You being Du, from Dusoilders.com
Then yeah, 100%

Dusoldiers was a group

DuSouljah was the name I came up when we picked email addresses. My homeboy picked DuGeneral, another homie was DuColonel.... Everybody didn't go that route but a few of us put DU somewhere in our names.

That's a fair catch

Then yeah, 100%

Dusoldiers was a group

DuSouljah was the name I came up when we picked email addresses. My homeboy picked DuGeneral, another homie was DuColonel.... Everybody didn't go that route but a few of us put DU somewhere in our names.

That's a fair catch

Yeah man, it's crazy how much shit went down during that run..... If I ever get my 15 seconds... I'm bringing up all that old shit. Especially the beef with Gillie. I KNOW he remembers us
And the Christina Millian story….
:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back