Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pause wasnt for that. Beta was talking bout him. You basically gave him lessons on how to give head. Paussssssssse

I spoke on a chick deep throating me and her technique.

You gotta have a wild ass imagination... Nevermind.

I bet a few of y'all done already checked the medicine cabinet to see if that bottle you bought pre-pandemic is still good.

Be careful of southerners saying that they been rapping because of Muhammad Ali and that old bee bop video they like to a show. Always tryna take the origins of HipHop away from NYC.

Dummies don't realize African Griots are the 1st rappers and that Haitians had a major influence in New Orleans Jazz.

pause for gettin head from a broad???

Where's @doyouwanttogetintoheaveninjeasusnamewepray??? Time to follw that dude 'cause I swear we gotta be in end times when a nigga describes how a chick used to dome him up and other niggas find that gay.
No b

This man asked for advice about his throat only for you to supply details about what a chick did to her throat to give you top

I grew up there.

My cousin grandpa is Dave Bartholomew. My extended family have thought me a lot about all of this FIRSTHAND.

Not about argue about it
Not gonna argue about either

I just know that you don't know.
You're young and not very informative 2 me.

I’m damn near 40 bruh

I grew up in a jazz city. Lived the shit. Being in the band and knowing jazz was always a cool thing.
35 is young. I got 10 years on you. My older New Orleans friend is 10 years older than me and majored in History. You young

Good day

I’m not 35
Whatever. I've seen you post long enough to know.
You're not from my era.
I can tell whose from my era. Dwayne
Posters like @400Degreez & @ The Lonious Monk.

They're late 70s & and early 80s babies..

Now there's been some posters that like to inflate their age to seen like some veteran OG.

I can name things that you don't know about that only people born in my era would know.
This is how I weed out.
Don't waste my time youngin

Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back