Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I met an angel, and i was on some spiritual, let it happen type shit. If it’s pose to be its pose to be type shit.

Guess it wasn’t pose to be, I be going back to where she be from time to time hoping just to catch a glimpse of her.

I be,.. 😒 ..I be telling myself that it’s just cause I like the area but really I just wanna see her from a distance, feel what I felt at that moment.

Sucka shit…but you know what. I’m cool wit that, at this point ion even wanna fuck wit her, I get more pleasure wondering what could be than ruining it wit reality

So how do yall spend you Saturday’s?
Sir you have missed out on like 3 could've beens this year. SMH...

Last year I met an angel, and i was on some spiritual, let it happen type shit. If it’s pose to be its pose to be type shit.

Guess it wasn’t pose to be, I be going back to where she be from time to time hoping just to catch a glimpse of her.

I be,.. 😒 ..I be telling myself that it’s just cause I like the area but really I just wanna see her from a distance, feel what I felt at that moment.

Sucka shit…but you know what. I’m cool wit that, at this point ion even wanna fuck wit her, I get more pleasure wondering what could be than ruining it wit reality

So how do yall spend you Saturday’s?

"You know where she goin' before she there, it raise eyebrows
You hackin' her icloud, you committing cyber crimes
You niggas is out of line"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back