Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, what are some good items to buy from Amazon

Well I mean I have ordered everything from clothes ,shoes, appliances, video game accessories, book, trinkets etc. It's more who or what vendor. Read the reviews! Some will have pictures or videos of the product. But the reviews really help me determine if I should buy or not

I wanna do temu, they got some nice fits but I bring my self to trust them with my card info

I mean I get that, I didn't put my bank card, I used my cash app and only put the amount needed. I move that way with all my online shit. And shoot data breaches happen with these major companies too. Just because it's an American based company doesn't mean your card Info is safe

Is the problem that she was making 200K? or that she said... "aight... bet!"?
The problem begins w the fact that she shouldn’t hold two elected positions in 2 separate territories

But the move is to deter anyone from challenging her next year …. Shit is so unconstitutional I’m certain she gonna end up in prison

The problem begins w the fact that she shouldn’t hold two elected positions in 2 separate territories

But the move is to deter anyone from challenging her next year …. Shit is so unconstitutional I’m certain she gonna end up in prison

Oh I didn't glean that she had two job. The white commentary seemed to start with how 200K+ was such a high number so she was like "Ok I'll make it lower... now who wants to do this job?".

I've never heard of a white complaining about a white mayor getting paid to do mayor shit. If she's dirty let her get the work but let her get in line behind all the millions of shady mayors of US towns and cities.

Oh I didn't glean that she had two job. The white commentary seemed to start with how 200K+ was such a high number so she was like "Ok I'll make it lower... now who wants to do this job?".

I've never heard of a white complaining about a white mayor getting paid to do mayor shit. If she's dirty let her get the work but let her get in line behind all the millions of shady mayors of US towns and cities.
No the ordinance is that the 200k salary is valid as long as she has the position if she loses the position then the salary goes to 25k

Fam when she took over 2 years ago the town had a 2 million dollars surplus as of
Today the town has a 7 million deficit

She was removed via a referendum but niggas fucked up the process so she was allowed to remain mayor

Is she doing a good job in those positions?
No the ordinance is that the 200k salary is valid as long as she has the position if she loses the position then the salary goes to 25k

Fam when she took over 2 years ago the town had a 2 million dollars surplus as of
Today the town has a 7 million deficit

She was removed via a referendum but niggas fucked up the process so she was allowed to remain mayor
Fuck no the FBI has begun probing her shit

Fuck no the FBI has begun probing her shit

Damn, that's fucked up, you got me interested to look more into the story.

I am honestly torn , alot of powers to be say in order to get change we need to get involved and be in the positions.... but when you see black folks throughout the last 40 years get into these positions and do some fuck shit too... like why man.

Like I recently found out my representative supports some organization that I don't like...but that org funded his re-election so I guess he felt he had to oblige.

Everyone on some fraudulent shit...

How the hell you go from 2 mill to negative 7 mill 😳

Last edited:
Damn, that's fucked up, you got me interested to look more into the story.

I am honestly torn , alot of powers to be say in order to get change we need to get involved and be in the positions.... but when you see black folks throughout the last 40 years get into these positions and do some fuck shit too... like why man.

Like I recently found out my representative supports some organization that I don't like...but that org funded his re-election so I guess he felt he had to oblige.

Everyone on some fraudulent shit...

How the hell you go from 2 mill to negotiate 7 mill 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back