Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an actual thread just didn’t see you in the parent topics but no big deal
oh besides my usual nonsense …. On a serious topic about parenting I try to abstain from partaking and just soak up knowledge…. I’m a novice … one of the most reassuring thing about this is knowing I’m the last one out of everyone I interact w so I always have ppl to lean on for advice and guidance

I could not find a shrooms thread.

I have tried them a handful of times. Sometimes raw, sometimes as a candy. I like them, I just hate the nausea that accompanies it for me. I'm about to eat half of this Lyt bar in a minute though and was hoping to find a thread on tips avoiding the nausea.

I have tried lemon for the nausea but it didn't work. It just bought the trip on quicker and more intense.

Shrooms is my drug of choice even though I haven't done them in many years. I never got the nausea part except for once where I ended up puking and then sticking my hand in the toilet bowl and swirling them around because... the patterns.

But that was like a 1 in 200 situation. I also broke into my friend's neighbor's house that night and played records on his stereo so in retrospect I might have just overindulged a little.

But if you feel nausea with shrooms I hear eating an apple helps nip that in the bud (if you're able to actually eat an apple while tripping).

Lmao I m dying at ppl talking Soulja Boy is scheduled for a DP and Put off

Fam I wish I would be a millionaire and willingly show up for a DP and Put off

We need to do better and reset as a culture and ppl

Shrooms is my drug of choice even though I haven't done them in many years. I never got the nausea part except for once where I ended up puking and then sticking my hand in the toilet bowl and swirling them around because... the patterns.

But that was like a 1 in 200 situation. I also broke into my friend's neighbor's house that night and played records on his stereo so in retrospect I might have just overindulged a little.

But if you feel nausea with shrooms I hear eating an apple helps nip that in the bud (if you're able to actually eat an apple while tripping).
Crazy thing is that I eat an apple every morning. That a single chicken wing were the only thing i had eaten when I ate the first half and the nausea was very minimal compared to all my previous experiences. Though I'm pretty chill too. I may eat the rest.

Crazy thing is that I eat an apple every morning. That a single chicken wing were the only thing i had eaten when I ate the first half and the nausea was very minimal compared to all my previous experiences. Though I'm pretty chill too. I may eat the rest.

I've also heard that the ones you get nowadays that are in chocolates are easier on the stomach but I can't speak to that since I don't trust mushrooms that don't look like mushrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back