Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that places are starting to realize that the notion of nobody wants to work anymore, is really, no one with a skillset is willing to work for a wage beneath their capabilities and or at a location that doesn’t value what they have in them.

Hospitality is a fucking skill, and now, everyone that’s going out to these restaurants and getting bare minimum shitty service, if they get service at all. Are realizing that it’s a skill set to provide that level of hospitality to 100s of people a day.

And maintain a good to decent attitude

IMG_2309.jpeg

Finally paying waitresses , finally acting like they know it’s difficult to be a waitress so it’s coming with other things

You love to see it

lol..playing madden online is hilarious

Ion know how to play this shit. Ain’t played In years. But I know how to run the ball, and blitz, all I know.

So I’m playing some dude, score is 17 him, 16 me. Whole game this nigga quiet, with occasional feminine whimpering when I break a big run..

He get a pick to end the game as I’m on his 20 about to score..

This nigga start screaming Leeeeeets goooo!! I’m him, him, this nigga said, don’t ever come at me wit no sorry wr like crabtree,

lol…even he in the moment realized he sounded like Richard Sherman after that win..

lol..that nigga wanted that win so bad, I wasn’t even mad I loss

lol..playing madden online is hilarious

Ion know how to play this shit. Ain’t played In years. But I know how to run the ball, and blitz, all I know.

So I’m playing some dude, score is 17 him, 16 me. Whole game this nigga quiet, with occasional feminine whimpering when I break a big run..

He get a pick to end the game as I’m on his 20 about to score..

This nigga start screaming Leeeeeets goooo!! I’m him, him, this nigga said, don’t ever come at me wit no sorry wr like crabtree,

lol…even he in the moment realized he sounded like Richard Sherman after that win..

lol..that nigga wanted that win so bad, I wasn’t even mad I loss
Your first mistake was playing Madden

But the rest of your post was spot on

Lol you hunting them down ain't you

View attachment 1232078
Sis i promise everyone you see legit arguing with me is a coon. I don't attack anyone first. I'm just outspoken about white supremacy and black complicity. I have consistently and correctly attacked the Democratic party and that's where most of the smoke comes from. That triggers a lot of these negro minions to attack me personally and obsessively. I didn't say nothing about them personally first, they're just crashing out for politicians. Instead of just letting me have my correct opinion they feel it's their duty to protect the people who neglect us..because slave mentality and groupthink rules. That's why I call ABW the plantation

I have views that counter an average black man's conditioning, so they get very defensive

Just earlier this week a poster legit got mad at me because I have the audacity to say OJ didnt do it and backed it with facts. He got mad. He lashed out. I took the blame off a black man, put it on another race of people where properly belonged and an abw nigga got mad at me for it

361.jpg

you dont walk the skinny homie with the new dog?
I tried that and that was a fucking nightmare lol

Embarrassed myself as soon as I got to the park

Big dog chasing the little dog, both leashes get tangled up and my legs are wrapped

Small dog screaming and big dog barking

She likes to play with him but she about to kill him from the size difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back