Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of trying to shot your shot at OB, you wanted to shot your shot at her man.

Last week you said you saw a white woman and began to fantasize about deadeye.

It's 2023. You aint got to hide who you are anymore. We will accept you for who you are.

Well, some of us will accept you..
:hahaha:
That’s not all I talked to her about lol

I’m sorry I’m not who you want me to be though

lol..who da fuck would bring their child to that tho.. edit, seen other kids in the video, that was just some regular function..lol

Oh my lawd, he gone give women hell when he grow up, somebody daughter gonna pay for what his mom did

So instead of trying to shot your shot at OB, you wanted to shot your shot at her man.

It's 2023. You aint got to hide who you are anymore. We will accept you for who you are.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yall so docile now you're anti swimming wow..

You got niggas here who never traveled anywhere, you got niggas here who wear condoms with their wife

AllButWashed
What was the last place you traveled in the last 3 years that was outside of California

What's crazy is that's not even the most shameful DM interaction with OB committed by a dude in this thread. Not even by a longshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back