Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It gives the context that this was a classic trick where they will attach some bullshit to something else. In essence, the request was a retaliatory move to try to somehow liken Sonya Sotomayor's book tour to Clarence Thomas' rampant coon corruption... and then the totally unrelated Epstien shit was mixed in so when the request died as it should have she could go "Oh you don't care about pedophiles? What are you trying to hide?"

You took the bait.
I don’t care about the other shit…. I care about the Epstein/Pedophilia shit so that s why I posted it

I could given an entire breakdown of the situation but It’s easier to focus on singular things

I hate this version of podcasting. Let's get the most ignorant chick's we can find that can't even articulate their dumbass views, walk them into a hot take then shred em and clip it up trying to go viral.

The contrast between men and women bullshit online is pretty interesting.

Like you point out, the male bad actors tend to either invite ignorant or extreme women to knock down or cherry pick videos from ignorant or extreme women and pretend like the average woman thinks like that.

Women on the other hand don't seem to even use real examples or real men to fuel their discussion. They basically just get together and give onesided accounts and anecdotes and then extrapolate that to all men.

Its pretty obvious that none of these people should be taken seriously, but a lot of them are unfortunately.

When we use to pencil fight, if you accidentally hit your opponent’s finger, you have to give them 3 free hits…

Who else played by those rules ??
No.. because how the hell do you hit some ones fingers

Im bout to buy a pack of pencils and play with my nephews cant be losing all the recipes..😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back