Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TTBF u been to the underground in Toronto what kind of venue is it?
I'm not sure if you're talking about underground at the drake hotel or velvet underground the bar.

The underground at the drake hotel is cool. Nothing special but they're tight at the door so it's a decent vibe. You can pop a bottle or order some food. I haven't been there in like 10 years tho lol. Never hear anything bad about it and anytime I drive by they got a line up.

Velvet underground is kind of a landmark in Toronto. Small dive bar that alot of musicians and other celebrities have found their way to over the years.

I'm not sure if you're talking about underground at the drake hotel or velvet underground the bar.

The underground at the drake hotel is cool. Nothing special but they're tight at the door so it's a decent vibe. You can pop a bottle or order some food. I haven't been there in like 10 years tho lol. Never hear anything bad about it and anytime I drive by they got a line up.

Velvet underground is kind of a landmark in Toronto. Small dive bar that alot of musicians and other celebrities have found their way to over the years.
At the Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back