Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh

I bet you there's a direct correlation between niggas who still beat their kids with belts/objects but wouldnt keep the same energy when it comes to white people

Violence towards the babies 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾 no smoke for the oppressor

I digress
Idk what any of this means but I don't beat my daughter

All that's teaching is it's ok to use violence when you get angry
Ehhh

That's one pov

Another lesson is consequences. Again, the world not gonna be as patient with you like I am.

Using that video as an example, children need to learn there's a time and a place for things. Whether it was saying grace or whatever else you deem is that time, they need to practice restraint for 15 secs.

Would I have whipped them with a belt? No, but I'm not against occasionally a pop or two once all other methods have been exhausted.

I talk to my daughter ALL the time. My first reaction is to never just spank her.

So miss me with this shaming tactic

Ok Rick James
Words matter

Beating a child is vastly different from Pop Pop after multiple chances

I should also add it's situational dependent as well. No baby should face any serious consequences for doing shit babies do

Yeah niggas is weird

You not gonna talk your way into discipline all the time. I super rarely spank my child but when I do, she knows she took me to that place
Man I haven't been able to spank my lil girl. Now my lady/mom was spanking her and I was ready to knock her ass out.
But if I give her that aye come here or give her that stern look she straighten right on up. Now my boy I haven't spanked him in a while either. But I do find myself really talking to them and explaining what they did wrong and why it's not ok to do that.
But I'm also that dad I give talks before we go in the store or go into places. And I usually let them do them with other kids but I'm always nearby just incase somebody kids decides to rowdy and I need to get mine out of the area.

interesting that this one seems to be getting the most traction/engagement🧐

Is it because its singing and not rap?
She got that neo soul sound that I've been yearning for.

Her music sounds like it could've come out at the height of the neo soul movement but it doesn't sound dated imo.

Just a real chill vibe which is what I'm aiming more for these days.

She got that neo soul sound that I've been yearning for.

Her music sounds like it could've come out at the height of the neo soul movement but it doesn't sound dated imo.

Just a real chill vibe which is what I'm aiming more for these days.
If that’s ur move check out Drake s artist Naomi Sharon… some ppl comparing to a new age Sade Adu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back