Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rate my plate" it's trending on twitter. If there was an official Thanksgiving thread I would have posted some shit in there... some people ain't livin right smh
They got a whole thread in this forum b

nothing brain rant

was watching a movie that was set in the 40’s, so their daily attire was much different. Every man wore a hat, even if you were poor. Then I started thinking about the many years men have wore some type of head covering.

Then that led me to think about evolution and baldness. Head coverings are the reason for male pattern baldness. The head covering does its job, so why is hair needed? I think it’s also why it’s a running joke that hats make you go bald. And the reverse w the bald saying they wear the cap because they’re bald.

Anyway. I haven’t looked into this and won’t as I’m watching another movie.

/rant

So, let me get this straight lurk.

You don't mind telling us about these artists you be having at ya spot but you don't tell them about us so they can join and be part of the site?

This nigga really be treating us like his other family on the other side of town 🙄😒

So, let me get this straight lurk.

You don't mind telling us about these artists you be having at ya spot but you don't tell them about us so they can join and be part of the site?

This nigga really be treating us like his other family on the other side of town 🙄😒
Why does he have to acknowledge us (you) in his day to day dealings at all?

Some of us are way too invested in this forum shit.

Lurk isn't using this to promote to the handful of niggas he might rock with its for the 100s of megas and people that don't post and peruse the site at any given time.

Why does he have to acknowledge us (you) in his day to day dealings at all?

Some of us are way too invested in this forum shit.

Lurk isn't using this to promote to the handful of niggas he might rock with its for the 100s of megas and people that don't post and peruse the site at any given time.
I'ma stop you right here my g

Issa joke. Don't think too deep about most of the shit I post outside of serious topics.

TL;Dr

Relax

Now you be blessed in this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back