Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO A Black Lady Sketch Show

I watched the 1st episode shit wasn't funny for real. Had a few chuckles but overall they need to do a WHOLE lot better if they want this show to be renewed.

I haven't said shit cuz I can't find it on gang. I haven't seen a single link elsewhere either so I cant give my take on it until Ive seen it lol

I haven't said shit cuz I can't find it on gang. I haven't seen a single link elsewhere either so I cant give my take on it until Ive seen it lolNo

No link anywhere?

That's surprising for a show that so many people thought would be such a huge hit.

Wonder why it's so hard to find?

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Last edited:
I'd go back and forth with you, but you don't really care so let's just skip to the end and be done with this.
Nah, you know what..given that you gave that response. I can tell that you like a good structured joke..not only that, but you know of some women that can write some comedic stories and tell some good jokes.

I am very open and intrigued to investigate and consume any suggestions that you may have...

And I mean that sincerely

For those of you labeling my comment "wack". How come I dont see you in here supporting the show and giving is stellar reviews?

I watched the first two episodes... and i'll give it to three episodes like I typically do for any show... but neither episode made me laugh so far.. The sketches i've seen thus far haven't been funny to me.... somebody else might find it hilarious tho. I wish them the best going forward

She's her own worst enemy.

Said it in the Insecure thread, but she just can't help herself.

She can't even embrace the success of her own show because her fans thought that Lawrence's storyline was just as interesting as her and Molly's.

Hope this shit flops.
Did you have any of this energy for when Atlanta took a year off?

My guess is no but I just wana be clear...

I like the show. It's not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but both eps had a sketch or 2 that had me dyin.

Back