Welcome To aBlackWeb

A$AP Rocky - Live, Love, A$AP 10 year anniversary

Sucks they took off kissing pink. But I'm happy nonetheless. I've been waiting for this to hit streaming for a while now
Damn they don’t have kissin pink? Smh
GOAT that it's reaching streaming sites but SMH at missing tracks.
Why they took off Kissing Pink tho

smh
I was just wishing I could stream this the other day. No Kissing Pink though???

could be clearance issues

Smh when the news dropped the other day I literally said I can’t wait for this to drop for the sole purpose of playing Kissin Pink on my bigs. Smfh.

I thought this nigga had potential with his music but his mixtape singles are better than most of his shit. First album was dope. But it seemed like the whole clique just left

That happens often with musicians in that their best material is their first release and everything else is diminishing returns. It's easier to make one great piece of work rather than making repeat great pieces of work. It's that old cliche about how your life and career builds up to making your first album and then you're kind of burned out of ideas and creativity after that.

10 year old mixtape outsold Big Sean's new EP

White_Thumbs_Down_Sign_Emoji_grande.png

Man niggas albums never as good as the mixtapes they had other niggas who rapped but idk where they at. I like twelvy

Yeah…it’s crazy to see Twelvy putting out tha best music out tha Mob over tha past few years…never woulda thought that 10+ years ago

Back