Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

I was indifferent about this before but the fact that this niggas family ran to Al Sharpton on some ironic shit makes me say.. fuck ASAP rocky, i hope they keep him in there. Hypocrisy at its finest

Last edited:
I must admit, A$AP is a flight risk.

If they let him out on bail he'll get on the next flight back to America and never come back to Sweden again.

That's what I would do.

I must admit, A$AP is a flight risk.

If they let him out on bail he'll get on the next flight back to America and never come back to Sweden again.

That's what I would do.
he acn move around freely in europe and catch a flight out from another country

Lol everyone was yelling Free Flacko and signing petitions until Ye and Kim talked to Trump

Rather that nigga get feces thrown on him and slip on semen than to say he was helped by......I dont know who niggas hate the most anymore lol

While I wish A$AP the best, here's how I see it.

A sovereign nation has a seat at the United Nations, The World Bank & the International Monetary Fund. Sweden is a sovereign nation and has the respect of the world community, just like any other nation.

How would it look if they let a tourist come into their country, start a fight, beat somebody up (was the victim a Swedish citizen?) and leave the country and never come back? Common sense tells us that if he's facing jail time, if he makes bail he'll leave the country and never come back. It's that simple. It doesn't have anything to do with his character or morals, anybody in the same situation would do the same; you'd post bail, go to the airport and fly back to America.

If they let him go, they look soft on crime. If he really beat up a Swedish citizen (that's an "if" because I don't know the details) then he should be tried in court.

Imagine if a tourist came to America, beat somebody up and the victim had to go to the hospital for his wounds. Would we let the perpetrator out on bail so he can leave the country, or would we he be remanded into custody until the trial?

But yeah, I hope he gets off and doesn't have to serve any more jail time.

while i am all for him being free....this is alot for one person.

no one saying shit about the black man locked up in china for defending himself.

do yall care about black issues frfr?

China Sentences Former Ball State Linebacker Wendell Brown To 4 Years Over Bar Fight
Former Ball State football player Wendell Brown has been sentenced in China to four years in prison on assault charges stemming from a 2016 bar fight in Chongqing.

Brown, 30, is a former linebacker for the Muncie, Indiana college, who later played for the Canadian Football League's Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Austria's Swarco Raiders. He was in China helping coach the Chongqing Dockers at the time of the altercation that landed him in jail.

Michigan Public Radio reports the Detroit native "allegedly punched a Chinese man after the man, who was drunk, threw a glass bottle at him at a bar ..."

The American Football International Review adds that "according to witnesses, [Brown] was provoked by a group of locals who were upset that [he] would not party with them," adding that after the bottle was thrown, "Brown ... retaliated out of self-defense."

Brown was tried in July 2017, but it has taken a year for the verdict to be announced.

where is homies petition?

China don’t play tho and

While I wish A$AP the best, here's how I see it.

A sovereign nation has a seat at the United Nations, The World Bank & the International Monetary Fund. Sweden is a sovereign nation and has the respect of the world community, just like any other nation.

How would it look if they let a tourist come into their country, start a fight, beat somebody up (was the victim a Swedish citizen?) and leave the country and never come back? Common sense tells us that if he's facing jail time, if he makes bail he'll leave the country and never come back. It's that simple. It doesn't have anything to do with his character or morals, anybody in the same situation would do the same; you'd post bail, go to the airport and fly back to America.

If they let him go, they look soft on crime. If he really beat up a Swedish citizen (that's an "if" because I don't know the details) then he should be tried in court.

Imagine if a tourist came to America, beat somebody up and the victim had to go to the hospital for his wounds. Would we let the perpetrator out on bail so he can leave the country, or would we he be remanded into custody until the trial?

But yeah, I hope he gets off and doesn't have to serve any more jail time.

Nah he wasn't a swedish citizen.

And he merely tossed him

Back