Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

Hope he pulls through & finds his way to the states. Y’all can’t tell me he wouldn’t have a nice client list waiting for him if he gets here.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Ive been telling ya niggas. I live in the Ghetto. Sweden is one of the craziest place out there. I am living in the ghetto.

Compton looks beautiful tho
Sweden beautiful aswell , I meant the gangsters and mafiosos around the place

Alot of gangs here and they are mostly not white, its mostly ppl from Middle east or Somalians

Swedish ppl dont bust their guns, they are losing their country

Afghans are fucked up they are usually criminals and stealing and raping.

Somalians are in gangs, the place I live somalians run it. The Police elite force sometimes comes in and stop them when they taking over too much.
I am related to one ofthem so i amalways safe i think. But they are unloyal, ppl switch sides all the time and killing eachother . Fucked up.

Kurds\Iraqi ppl also run my place , some of them are in the somalian gangs or by themself

Then they are albani ppl and serbia ppl , jugoslavia ppl who run deeper shit .

I got scammed by one Iraqi guy before, he sold me a computer but needed the money first so i met him in my ciity and hand him $800 and i never got an computer..
I was pissed of so I call a guy that owe me a favor , so we decide to meet up the guy and he brang a knife with him, he end up giving us a computer even if it was not the one that i was lookin for .

Its crazy how many black people in the US are slaves to the dollar, when they already have money, smh. They dont really stand for anything and if you dont cosign everything they do, you a hater.

Also remember, Rocky lawyer got assassinated a week or so after he got out. Nothing but negative energy out there

Back