Welcome To aBlackWeb

A 7-year-old boy is making $11 million a year on YouTube reviewing toys

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
youtube-millionaires-ryan-toysreview.jpg
Ryan, now 7, of Ryan ToysReview.YouTube/RyanToysreview

• The 7-year-old Ryan of YouTube's Ryan ToysReview made $11 million in revenue last year from his YouTube account, according to Forbes.
  • Surely the envy of elementary-school kids worldwide, the young YouTube star reviews new toys in videos that his family produces.
  • Ryan ToysReview tied for the eighth spot last year on Forbes' annual list of the highest-earning YouTube accounts.

Ryan, the 7-year-old "host" of Ryan ToysReview, a popular toy-review channel on YouTube, is also reportedly a multimillionaire.

A family-run YouTube channel, Ryan ToysReview generated about $11 million in pretax income in 2017, according to Forbes' annual list of the highest-earning YouTube celebrities.

The raw estimate of $11 million tied Ryan ToysReview with the YouTube comedy account Smosh for eighth place on the Forbes list.

In 2016, The Verge profiled the channel and Ryan's parents, who have shot and produced the account's frequently (nearly daily) released videos since Ryan ToysReview started in March 2015.

The account began when Ryan, then a 4-year-old fan of toy-review videos, asked his parents why he couldn't also review toys on YouTube.

Ryan ToysReview started out slowly until a July 2015 video went viral. The video featured Ryan opening and reviewing a box containing more than 100 toys from Pixar's "Cars" series. It has close to 800 million views.

The channel now tends to review new toys or kids' food products, and the videos usually feature earnest and enthusiastic commentary from Ryan with off-camera guidance from his parents.

According to The Verge, the channel's viewership, which boasts a current audience of 10 million subscribers, translates to about $1 million a month in advertising revenue alone.

Watch this astronomically lucky child review a DIY candy dispenser below:

My kids will watch these stupid videos for hours. They watch this channel called Emily Tube that is basically just this little girl and her big sister doing everyday shit. I thought it was ridiculous and then I realized that every one of those videos has millions of hits.

My kids will watch these stupid videos for hours. They watch this channel called Emily Tube that is basically just this little girl and her big sister doing everyday shit. I thought it was ridiculous and then I realized that every one of those videos has millions of hits.
That's how the Olsen Twins were getting their money back in the day, shit they dont even have to sell tapes anymore just straight to the net

My sisters kids loved watching that shit. And she had no problem letting them watch it until they kept asking why they don’t have those toys. They don’t watch YouTube anymore

Meanwhile I'm slaving my ass off in a hard hat to make 1/1000th of that

Fuck that kid. I hope he gets conned into buying a time share.

Lol...mines too, they also watch this black family that I can never tell of if the chick is a teen mother or an older sister

was getting ready to call bullshit on this but he has 16M subs and that video in the OP has been viewed 19M times since it was made in December of last year

got damn

i actually thought about doing something like this with my daughter, but i dont wanna expose her to this kinda shit. I like to keep that part private and just for me

Never thought about doing that.

But for the last 3 weeks my son told me he want to be video on what he does everyday and wants to be on YouTube.

He literally said, he wants to be filmed doing pranks, scares, working out and playing sports. He is 5 by the way

I told him no but he makes sure to ask frequently about it

My kids used to love watching Ryan. They starting to grow out of it now that they in school and in sports, etc. Not surprised he banking like this

Over 80 million records sold

And I ain't have to do it with 10 or 11 year olds

Back