• Madden

• Tekken

• Sonic

• Mortal Kombat

• Mario Kart

Results are only viewable after voting.
My list is just based on what I played the most

as kids we had access to all these shits tho with game rentals so yea

i'd say they are also the ones i fucked w/ the most.

NBA JAM
Donkey Kong
Sonic
Golden Eye
Mario Kart

Man I used to love renting games and movies... At weekends used to hit up Blockbuster or whatever with friends and find a game to session...

Good thing is in between playing video games we would be outside on bikes and doing actual kid stuff too, like climbing trees etc...

Last edited:
Man I used to love renting games and movies... At weekends used to hit up Blockbuster or whatever with friends and find a to game session...

Good thing is in between playing video games we would be outside on bikes and doing actual kid stuff too, like climbing trees etc...

Good times bro

Super Mario
NBA Jam
Mario Kart
Mortal Kombat
Resident Evil

Never gave "Golden Eye" a chance. I got it now, but never even looked its way when I seen it behind them glass cabinets.

Super Mario
NBA Jam
Mario Kart
Mortal Kombat
Resident Evil

Never gave "Golden Eye" a chance. I got it now, but never even looked its way when I seen it behind them glass cabinets.
My good sir. You missed out. Back 8n the N64 days that game was game.
It was Halo splitscreen before Halo splitscreen

My good sir. You missed out. Back 8n the N64 days that game was game.
It was Halo splitscreen before Halo splitscreen

splitscreen multiplayer...

d58a78b556c00eba5808c30e8dbaf5d1.gif

There was nothing better than 16-32 player deathmatch, team deathmatch, or CTF on Quake/QuakeWorld in 1997.

l
splitscreen multiplayer...

d58a78b556c00eba5808c30e8dbaf5d1.gif

There was nothing better than 16-32 player deathmatch, team deathmatch, or CTF on Quake/QuakeWorld in 1997.
I believe it, but sadly not everyone had access to computers like that in the 90s.
I didn't get into online gaming until the 1st Xbox came out. Had to connect to my computer to get online with it because Xblive wasn't out yet.

l

I believe it, but sadly not everyone had access to computers like that in the 90s.
I didn't get into online gaming until the 1st Xbox came out. Had to connect to my computer to get online with it because Xblive wasn't out yet.

Y'all really missed out on some of the best online gaming ever. GameSpy to get connected for Quake/QuakeWorld, Q2, Q3, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, and a huge list of multiplayer games

Nba hangtime
Zelda oot
Super punch out (snes)
Super mario allstars(snes)
Samarai showdown

Honorable mentions for out of this world and robocop vs terminator. Matter of fact this list should r had 10 slots bcuz i could nsme more.

Nba hangtime
Zelda oot
Super punch out (snes)
Super mario allstars(snes)
Samarai showdown

Honorable mentions for out of this world and robocop vs terminator. Matter of fact this list should r had 10 slots bcuz i could nsme more.

I had Out of This World for my Atari ST back in '91. Never beat it tho. Flashback on the SegaCD was my shit tho. Took a loooong ass time but I eventually beat it.

Back