Welcome To aBlackWeb

90 days in jail.

only if they were falsely accused of whatever tf got them a 16 year sentence. that aint light, did they kill someone?

She thinks serial murderers should be released after a couple months, i don't think it matters what her son did lol @Dupacalypse

Nah, I'm not being punished for something he did. What lesson is that telling him that he can get away doing some shit that will get him 16 years.

Nah, I'm not being punished for something he did. What lesson is that telling him that he can get away doing some shit that will get him 16 years.

So if your son was trafficking drugs and was sentenced to 16 years, you gon let him do the 16?

I mean 16 years is a long time.....

So if your son was trafficking drugs and was sentenced to 16 years, you gon let him do the 16?

16 years for a 17 year old???

how much drugs we talking?? a few ounces, or is this nigga king pin status....

moving like 500 pounds of weed, or multiple keys of coke

couple million worth of heroin.....

shit......i lost that kid to the game a long time ago.. he gonna have to eat that time

16 years for a 17 year old???

how much drugs we talking?? a few ounces, or is this nigga king pin status....

moving like 500 pounds of weed, or multiple keys of coke

couple million worth of heroin.....

shit......i lost that kid to the game a long time ago.. he gonna have to eat that time

Its drugs.
In my opinion drug offenders shouldn't even go to jail.

Me taking the time off him so he can go back to doing the shit ain't helping. You gotta let your kid own up to his mistake and take his punishment. I'll be there for him when he get out

Nigga what, i'd prefer that mf moving weight than nickel n diming, atleast he's good at the shit. We just gotta apply that talent to something legal and productive.

That dumb mf selling nick bags can keep his ass in jail.

Nigga what, i'd prefer that mf moving weight than nickel diming, atleast he's good at the shit. We just gotta apply that talent to something legal and productive.

That dumb mf selling nick bags can keep his ass in jail.

lmao yep.
Nick bags and he can do the 16----since you want to be childish and stupid.

Back