80 year old woman sexually assaulted in Detroit, the community mobilizes to catch him

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Oct 10, 2017

(WXYZ) — It's nearing two full days since an 80-year-old woman was sexually assaulted during a home invasion on Detroit’s west side. The suspect has not been caught and enraged community members are stepping in to help.

"I live way on the east side of Detroit but when I saw this I said get up, suit up, it is time to go," Dr. Christian Anthony Mathis, otherwise known as Trick Trick said.

The famous rapper is offering $5,000 to anyone with information.

"If I have to offer $10,000. I want his ass. My grandma 90-years old," he said. "If somebody do this to my grandma."

"This feels personal," a 7 Action News reporter asks.

"It do, it do," he replied.

The attack happened Sunday evening. The suspect entered the home through an unlocked door demanding money. "The victim told them no, we don't have any money and started to push him out the door. He pulled her with him to the outside where he sexually assaulted her," police say.

The bruhs from New Era Detroit are out lookin for this degenerate muhfucka.

Its good to see the community stepping up. It happens even more often but dont get publicized that much.

New Era needs some cats over on the eastside tho. One of my classmates got robbed at the Citgo over on Van Dyke and Warren. She carries but they caught her off guard.

Its good to see the community stepping up. It happens even more often but dont get publicized that much.
Yeah

This isn't new in Detroit

There are multiple non-profit organizations that have taken to the streets

In fact years ago, there was a non profit that took to the streets and raised hell until the shooter of a child turned himself in

That's why I bristle when people (especially black conservatives and smart dumb niggas) who go, "what about black on black crime"

:slow:

New Era needs some cats over on the eastside tho. One of my classmates got robbed at the Citgo over on Van Dyke and Warren. She carries but they caught her off guard.
They got connections over there but I dont think an official presence. Few years back, they co hosted a cleanup day on Mack with Danny always win. I took one of my sons over there and we helped out.

Eastside could mos def use more organizations for sure tho. I think Detroit 300 a little more East focused if Im not mistaken.

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
I remember reading one off he organizations got reported by some lady for her trying to protect her bad ass kid from these guys. They went thru hell and all they was doing was protecting the community.

They all need more support.

But that $5k should be more.

Yeah

This isn't new in Detroit

There are multiple non-profit organizations that have taken to the streets

In fact years ago, there was a non profit that took to the streets and raised hell until the shooter of a child turned himself in

That's why I bristle when people (especially black conservatives and smart dumb niggas) who go, "what about black on black crime"

:slow:
I happy to see that black men can do what is needed. Policing our own is a beautiful thing.

Reactions: konceptjones
True dat. When I get some downtime Ima hit you up. Got some things I wanna implement aimed at our young men and boys
Any support I can give I got you.
i can also bounce some ideas off you about my project in Tanzania.

Shit, only we can save us.

Reactions: The Mad Titan
Any support I can give I got you.
i can also bounce some ideas off you about my project in Tanzania.

Shit, only we can save us.

Yep cuz nobody else will.

Tanzania? Sounds dope already. Im taking some time off next week to spend witj tje family, but Ima link with you within the next few weeks.

• Goat
Speaking of black men and empowering each other to take our communities back

Some brothers from this org rolled up on is last summer. The gun club was out passing out free gun locks and we chopped it up for a bit. They were all about linking up across the country which is what we need in addition to global. We got so much power and dont even realize it.

• Goat

Some brothers from this org rolled up on is last summer. The gun club was out passing out free gun locks and we chopped it up for a bit. They were all about linking up across the country which is what we need in addition to global. We got so much power and dont even realize it.
Bet, imma check this out.

Been looking for something like this. We need a thread where we can centralize organizations like this

Grand opening
Grand closing.

They hate capitalism. I’m out here bout to be jumped…lol

• Haha
Reactions: konceptjones