Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

So in the Apple fitness app I’m at 1.37 miles

Nike app is 0.63 miles

😐

Which one is accurate

Actually it takes 15-16 mins to walk a mile at a slow pace

How have I been walking almost 30 mins and I’m nowhere near a mile yet?
Maybe it's because you had it set on outdoor instead of indoor?

End of the day we going by what the run app says and not apple fitness. Glad you testing it out before it starts officially tho

Maybe it's because you had it set on outdoor instead of indoor?

End of the day we going by what the run app says and not apple fitness. Glad you testing it out before it starts officially tho
yeah I’m glad too..

Although idk how even walking outside for 33 mins is still not a mile..

Luckily I’m walking in the park after this so I’ll compare

Walked 2 miles in an hour nonstop

Lmao yeah iight

Even though when I walked my dog for an hour it’s around 3 miles and some change

Tried it out. Walked to get something to eat.

Screenshot_20230725-115852_Nike Run Club.jpg

My only gripe is you have to be holding the phone, by habit I put it in my pocket and it paused.

Yeah Im not participating in this shit. After experimenting with the treadmill and the Nike Run app...that shit is inaccurate as fuck. I broke my Apple Watch the other day. I might get another over the next couple days, haven't decided yet. If not, I'm out.

So was it the indoor/outdoor setting?
Idk because I didn’t see an indoor/outdoor setting I just clicked start run on both lol

When I was in the park I started from my watch but In the gym I started from my phone

So tomorrow I will just start from my watch at the gym and that will let me know if this is a bunch of bullshit lol

Idk because I didn’t see an indoor/outdoor setting I just clicked start run on both lol

When I was in the park I started from my watch but In the gym I started from my phone

So tomorrow I will just start from my watch at the gym and that will let me know if this is a bunch of bullshit lol
Lol fam what you got tunnel vision or some shit? It was right next to where you turn off auto pause. Well on android anyway

Screenshot_20230725-131110.png

Yeah Im not participating in this shit. After experimenting with the treadmill and the Nike Run app...that shit is inaccurate as fuck. I broke my Apple Watch the other day. I might get another over the next couple days, haven't decided yet. If not, I'm out.
Lmao.. Did You try the indoor outdoor shit?

Treadmill walkin ass niggas. Get out in the streets n wilderness n shit! 🤣

So y’all can ban me in person

Fuck y’all, LMFAO

I don’t know what state y’all in too

But I’m all about helping others

Back