Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

In this app You have to put that you are going for a run for it to track or does it sync with your phone’s/watch’s data automatically?
Yes, you hit start when you start your walk and stop when you've finished. It tracks the time, pace, distance and area you walked so it's harder to cheat.

Some folks with apple watches had issues last time

Yes, you hit start when you start your walk and stop when you've finished. It tracks the time, pace, distance and area you walked so it's harder to cheat.

Some folks with apple watches had issues last time
So as long as you got your phone it's tracking your distance?

No the issue is having to hit start every time I walk. I’m not gonna remember to do that and what about my distance between?

plus we got a whole week before it starts. Pretty sure there were some people that had the apple watch that didnt have those issues. Can try to work out the kinks before it officially starts

No the issue is having to hit start every time I walk. I’m not gonna remember to do that and what about my distance between?

oh.. lol well that aint really a technical issue. nvm

I wouldn’t use the watch for this. Use your phone instead because it’s a high chance your watch ain’t gonna track right.

No shit man lol

I mean what was your issues before really

You just forgot at times or why else did it not read your walk?
One issue was I started it on my watch and then opened the app on my phone and the shit start tracking from my phone, erasing everything before that was tracking on my watch.

Back