Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

I fell off yall. I haven't walked since Saturday 😕. I walked 7 miles on Saturday and the app didn't log it. Plus TMI...its my time of the month...I don't feel like doing shit. 😒

So did everyone call it quits or what? I rolled my ankle recently so I wont be able to do much for a lil bit. Perfect opportunity for yall to catch up! And it's spring time so the weather isnt shit

@Tayboo @royalascension @DOS_patos @toheeb27
Lol. I am only tracking my runs with the app, so its slow and steady for me. No longer last place though.

I will easily be in first place (by a lot) if I tracked my walks, lol

So did everyone call it quits or what? I rolled my ankle recently so I wont be able to do much for a lil bit. Perfect opportunity for yall to catch up! And it's spring time so the weather isnt shit

I have been running into issues with app and me losing service. It's not tracking my shit! I just did like 15 miles when I went to grand canyon and it didn't save my shit.

I have been getting it in! This week I haven't don't shit though 😒

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN it's been nothing but rain and snow here for weeks!! Today has been the first decent day we had in over a month, so I might try to get a walk in after work.

My head is saying “Let’s run 2 miles a day till the end of the month to take the top spot”, but my knees are saying “Fuck no”

Will give it a try.

My head is saying “Let’s run 2 miles a day till the end of the month to take the top spot”, but my knees are saying “Fuck no”

Will give it a try.

dont overdo it bruh! and that's not just cuz I want the number one spot lmao.

smh I havent been walking or running in at least two months so you could snatch the top spot easily without possibly injuring yourself.

Lol I need to get back to it but the lack of competition made me lazy...

Where is @Loyal_to_self @DOS_patos @Tayboo

That weather had to clear up by now

:sayit:

lol

dont overdo it bruh! and that's not just cuz I want the number one spot lmao.

smh I havent been walking or running in at least two months so you could snatch the top spot easily without possibly injuring yourself.

Lol I need to get back to it but the lack of competition made me lazy...

Where is @Loyal_to_self @DOS_patos @Tayboo

That weather had to clear up by now

:sayit:

lol
Car accident……I’m out unless I wheel around

Back