Welcome To aBlackWeb

75 Greatest Players in NBA History

Still a damn shame Dwight aint on there. His resume is better than more than half the folks

None of that means he is literally more deserving than MORE THAN HALF of the other players on that list. Saying more than half IMO is where you went wrong in your statement.

None of that means he is literally more deserving than MORE THAN HALF of the other players on that list. Saying more than half IMO is where you went wrong in your statement.

I said half but you got it.

His resume stacks up against half of them.

Peace brother

I said half but you got it.

His resume stacks up against half of them.

Peace brother

who-huh.gif

Is this not a direct quote of your post? How you going to sit here and say that like your post is not right there to show EXACTLY what you said.
Still a damn shame Dwight aint on there. His resume is better than more than half the folks

who-huh.gif

Is this not a direct quote of your post? How you going to sit here and say that like your post is not right there to show EXACTLY what you said.

It is what it is.

We can go resume for resume if you would like

It is what it is.

We can go resume for resume if you would like

No cause I really don't have an issue with you or anybody else feeling like Howard should've been there even though I don't care that he isn't, not even a snub IMO.

I only took issue with you saying he was more deserving that over half of those who did make it.

He has a case to argue he should've been there more than anybody who argued in favor of Game being part of the SB half-time show. Not saying that to say you said Game should've been up there. Just saying as a point of reference

Back