7 killed over the weekend in Baltimore

Herbal Kint

The devil is in the details
Dec 19, 2017
NC by way of the Bay
https://www.google.com/amp/www.balt...crime/bs-md-shootings-20180930-story,amp.html

Nine shootings in Baltimore on Saturday night and Sunday have left seven dead and four injured, city police reported.

A total of 17 people have been killed in Baltimore in the past week.

Two people were shot just before 8 p.m. in the 300 block of S. Monroe St. in Carrollton Ridge. Officers found a 27-year-old woman and a 31-year-old man with gunshot wounds to the foot. They were taken to area hospitals for treatment.

The shooting took place near a corner convenience store where sisters Trinity, 9 and Allison, 8, had just gone to buy ice cream and to get a straw for their mother. When they heard gunshots, they ran up the steps of their house across the street.

Hours later, they sat on the steps of their Monroe Street home hours with their mother, Nelly Garland, while detectives surveyed the crime scene. “Nothin’ new around here,” Garland said. “This is the city life.”

“Why does it have to happen when there’s kids?” Trinity asked.

Around 6:40 p.m., a man was fatally shot in the city’s Walbrook neighborhood. Patrol officers found the victim in the 1500 block of Rosedale Street with gunshot wounds on his body. He was taken to the hospital, where he died.

Officers responding to a reported shooting in the 4000 block of Balfern Ave. in Belair-Edison at 11:35 a.m., found a 22-year-old man shot in his upper body. He was taken to an area hospital, where he died.

Investigators believe the victim was involved in a dispute when he was shot, police said.

At about 2:19 a.m., Central District officers responding to reports of gunshots heard in the unit block of S. Calvert St. found a 24-year-old man with gunshot wounds to his upper body. He later died at an area hospital.

Earlier, at around 12:11 a.m., Northwest District officers responded to reports of shots heard in the 2800 block of W. Belvedere Ave. and found a 27-year-old man with gunshot wounds to his upper body. He also later died of his injuries at an area hospital.

Just over two hours before that, at 10:08 p.m., Northeast District officers called to the 5500 block of Sinclair Lane found a 44-year-old man with gunshot wounds to his body. He died after being taken to an area hospital.

In the East Baltimore neighborhood of Berea, a 35-year-old man was shot to death shortly after 7:30 p.m. in the 2500 block of E. Biddle St., police said.

About 10 minutes later, in Southwest Baltimore, police heard gunshots in the Saint Josephs neighborhood. Officers found a 46-year-old man wounded by a gunshot to his upper body in the 3300 block of W. Baltimore St. He was taken to a hospital, where he later died.

And about 8:30 p.m., a 25-year-old checked himself into a hospital with a gunshot to his shoulder, police said. They did not say where he was shot.

Police are investigating the incidents. People with information are asked to call 410-396-2100 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7Lockup, or to text tips to 443-902-4824.

can someone tell me the race of those that were killed?

Oh we in the hood we all strapped like
Niggas like, "You heard about that kid they killed last night?"
Huh, I'm like, "Nope. I don't wanna hear about it
Wasn't none of my niggas, homie, so I don't want to care about it."
He like, "His cousin was in the fifth grade with you."
I'm like, "Homie, I don't care who he related to"
I ain't losing no sleep over that dead nigga
I don't care if his mother heard what I said, nigga

200.gif

@King Du
im gonna have an empty condo in florida in march...

if you make til then....

I got more of chance getting killed by a white stranger in florida who would think I'm breaking into that condo....

my neighborhood might be rough, but don't lead the type of life that would get me or mines in that kinda shit...

I might be close to folk who are, but it's known that I'm a civilian/family man

in florida I'm just a big nigga...

Reactions: Freshb651
I got more of chance getting killed by a white stranger in florida who would think I'm breaking into that condo....

my neighborhood might be rough, but don't lead the type of life that would get me or mines in that kinda shit...

you coulda just said....i pass.
aint have to put my shit down.

giphy.gif

I hear that man, but Bmore niggas ain't out there shooting smart bullets. Stay safe.

I'm in the county for this reason specifically. I don't even like going to the city, but got a lot of family down there. My area has some knuckleheads but nobody getting clapped like that.

It's really not that bad unless you living that life for real
I really wanna say you are correct, but my time in Baltimore. I've seen some of the most jealous niggaz I've ever seen. I've seen dudes doing positive and in no way in the streets. Get pressed by street niggaz, and if they don't fold. It's ain't a 90's movie where they respect that man's courage and leave him alone. They get wit other jealous good for nothing niggaz and violate that man and his family. It happens everywhere, but Bmore got a special brand of hating niggaz. Like, they take it personal that you ain't struggling like they are.

Reactions: VulcanRaven
I really wanna say you are correct, but my time in Baltimore. I've seen some of the most jealous niggaz I've ever seen. I've seen dudes doing positive and in no way in the streets. Get pressed by street niggaz, and if they don't fold. It's ain't a 90's movie where they respect that man's courage and leave him alone. They get wit other jealous good for nothing niggaz and violate that man and his family. It happens everywhere, but Bmore got a special brand of hating niggaz. Like, they take it personal that you ain't struggling like they are.
My cousin had to kill a drug dealer for selling on his steps when he told him not to. They tried to charge him with murder, but it was proven to be self defense. My cousin was never in the streets, but it still effected him. He and his wife moved to a quiet neighborhood in the county and he couldn't be happier. He is a much older man and these fools don't respect their elders either. I ain't got time for the none sense. I had enough as a kid.

Reactions: 313 Wayz
but cosby wrong for saying some niggas aint shit?