Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake hits Haiti and felt throughout the Caribbean

"Over the last decade, many have seen Haiti as a destination for altruism, travelling here to volunteer or donating to charities in the hope of supporting Haitian communities recover from the tragic 2010 earthquake. Despite the best of intentions from most of the people involved, hundreds of millions of donated dollars were mismanaged.

After warnings from the Haitian community, an investigation led by ProPublica and NPR discovered the American Red Cross grossly misrepresented its work in Haiti, betraying the trust of well-meaning donors and preventing desperately-need funds from flowing to local organisations who could have used it more effectively. Trust in ARC and foreign aid more broadly has, understandably, been shaken."

I'm looking for other orgs that aid Haiti ONLY (earthquake relief)...any assistance would be greatly appreciated

This site can help you decide which charity you can depend on

This site can help you decide which charity you can depend on

Nah not really

They have American Red Cross at the top of the list

I am looking for grassroots orgs specifically for aid for Haiti's earthquake relief

"Over the last decade, many have seen Haiti as a destination for altruism, travelling here to volunteer or donating to charities in the hope of supporting Haitian communities recover from the tragic 2010 earthquake. Despite the best of intentions from most of the people involved, hundreds of millions of donated dollars were mismanaged.

After warnings from the Haitian community, an investigation led by ProPublica and NPR discovered the American Red Cross grossly misrepresented its work in Haiti, betraying the trust of well-meaning donors and preventing desperately-need funds from flowing to local organisations who could have used it more effectively. Trust in ARC and foreign aid more broadly has, understandably, been shaken."

I'm looking for other orgs that aid Haiti ONLY (earthquake relief)...any assistance would be greatly appreciated

As of right now, these are viable options in each slides below! @haitianladiesnetwork

Back