Welcome To aBlackWeb

This felt like an Amazon prime movie

3 people in the cast

1 doesn’t speak English and 1 is on screen through video through majority of the movie

I would also give this a 6/10

I was fighting sleep since the opening title showed lmao

Why did Adam driver know English? Why did he know what water was? Why did Koa not know English?

Why did Adam driver have all this tech but had a regular rope at the same time? Lol

I damn near was snoring through this and the guy 5 seats away probably heard me

I would also give this a 6/10

I was fighting sleep since the opening title showed lmao

Why did Adam driver know English? Why did he know what water was? Why did Koa not know English?

Why did Adam driver have all this tech but had a regular rope at the same time? Lol

I damn near was snoring through this and the guy 5 seats away probably heard me
If the movie were named Turok would you be asking these questions?

Not a Dino Bore

PRAISE: The stories of other civilizations ,in other universe's existing before human life on Earth have always interested me so there were already portions of this movie about A pilot Mills (Adam Driver) experiencing a catastrophic crash quickly discovers he's actually stranded on Earth…65 million years ago already appealed to me.
Driver and actress Ariana Greenblatt have enough charm and talent to pull off this almost two person show.
Directors Scott Beck, Bryan Woods keep things moving for the most part. There are some great action sequences and come on who doesn't love dinosaurs. The SFX are pretty sharp for the most part and I did like some of the technology used by the characters in the movie.

PROBLEMS: At times the movie is a bit basic and lackluster. A scene that was supposed to be serious got unintentional laughs from me. A coincidence felt tacked on and forced towards the end of the movie. I'm shocked the film didn't go down a couple of different paths to make it more involving.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7

If this movie didn’t look like it cost a lot to make to have such a minimalist story I would say that that’s pretty good

Budget of 45 mill. Probably won't break even or make profit
Was better off having Adam driver and the girl being hunted in a facility by one or two Dinos lol

But IIRC this wasn’t an original IP

Budget of 45 mil not too bad though i thought it would be more

Saw it. Thought it was good but was confused. Apparently I missed the intro text that was explaining it
So I read what I missed and it makes more sense about that part. I was still confused about why the wife wasn't mentioned at all after we saw him leave them. It was only the daughter. Maybe they split up?

I didnt like this joint very much.

Unless I missed something they aint explain shit about how they ended up time travelling.. aint explain shit on how they getting home or where tf they going after they got off prehistoric earth.

The fuck?

I didnt like this joint very much.

Unless I missed something they aint explain shit about how they ended up time travelling.. aint explain shit on how they getting home or where tf they going after they got off prehistoric earth.

The fuck?
From what I think I remember it wasn't time traveling. They're from another planet that's during our Jurassic period. There was a ship nearby that would pickup their pod

This shit was wack. If you’re going to have a movie about dinos, include some well known dinos, and not just at the very end. Looks like they basically made up their own version of dinos for the movie.

Premise was so intriguing but they screwed it up. I was thinking it would be Jurassic Park with a cool futuristic thriller twist.

Basically a film of fortunate unfortunate events and predictable, drawn out film. Could of been great if done right, average at best.

Back