Welcome To aBlackWeb

64th Grammy Awards (2022)

I believe so if I'm remembering correctly. I think she was on like a Clubhouse type of site and the people and her was in there making racist jokes or something like.
She was on there tap dancing heavy or white people. For years at that. Strange to see she makes black music and loves going on Wild n Out

She was on there tap dancing heavy or white people. For years at that. Strange to see she makes black music and loves going on Wild n Out

I'm guessing the attention she gets from black people from a looks standpoint empowers her and she probably doesn't get that from white people.

Yeah, I think if they changed "Song of the Year" to "Best Lyrical Composition" or something like that, it would seem less redundant.

The people in the industry recognize the difference between the two. A song is just that, a song. A record takes a song, adds a performer, engineers, musicians, production crew, etc.

It was TC. I saw her on there when I used to get on to kill boredom. I don't think she was anything at the time, or if she was, I didn't know it. It wasn't just racist shit though. She basically let those white boy disrespect and degrade her on that shit. It's weird seeing her be famous nowadays.

Does airing these award shows even turn a profit anymo?

I think for the oscars and the grammys people are starting to feel the awards are way too predetermined. Also every winner is announced on social media right after its happens. So why watch the awards shows when you can get winners and a quick clip of their speech on social media.

Doja Cat was hanging out in one of those White Supremacy cyber chat rooms, and got exposed for it. But of course, most of the muhfucks here just shouted "EBRC" and swept that shit right under the rug.

Last edited:
Back