Welcome To aBlackWeb

54 Chattanooga gang members indicted on racketeering charges

means you're doing it wrong

shit dont take no 54 people

looks cool at the club tho

Surprisingly, I don't know any of them but I'm pretty sure that one of my peoples that keep his ear to the street know some of them. 54? some of them are about to turn into a vocalist in there. What gang were they in? & Bianca Horton is not related to me but she is my older cousin stepsister

yea i know how that works

still, some people move different and cant be connected to that many people...surveillance or not

yea i know how that works

still, some people move different and cant be connected to that many people...surveillance or not
You just have to be connected to one person in the chain and he is connected to another. When the call you in and you looking the that big board with all the arrows pointing in every direction it. It is crazy. Sometimes they have things overlapping with people you may have never met. Have you looking at your people like who is that?

But this is why I don't hang with people that's in a gang. You not about to jam me up over something that I didn't have anything to do with because an associate or friend is in a gang

Surprisingly, I don't know any of them but I'm pretty sure that one of my peoples that keep his ear to the street know some of them. 54? some of them are about to turn into a vocalist in there. What gang were they in? & Bianca Horton is not related to me but she is my older cousin stepsister

Athens park bloods

& what you expect, Bianca was posed to testify in a few days, key witness.. then turns up shot to death smh

they been watchin anybody who knows somebody lol

Athens park bloods

& what you expect, Bianca was posed to testify in a few days, key witness.. then turns up shot to death smh

If Bianca was a civilian then thats fucked up. But if she was with the gang when the money was flowing and having fun and then decided to tell when that time was about to be passed out then I have absolutely no sympathy for what happened to her.

Athens park bloods

I might be getting the girls mixed up because it was two girls (different story not related to the other) that were killed around that time but was Bianca the one that was found in the car or trunk in the car? It's sad but she had to play within the rules based off of the association with her dude being in the gang before he was bodied. Can't be Bonnie then turn to the police. That's why I laugh at these girls like little kids when they try to become Cleopatra from Set It Off once they get with a dude that's in a gang because when feet hit that hot water, then they're going to tell

If Bianca was a civilian then thats fucked up. But if she was with the gang when the money was flowing and having fun and then decided to tell when that time was about to be passed out then I have absolutely no sympathy for what happened to her.

I might be getting the girls mixed up because it was two girls (different story not related to the other) that were killed around that time but was Bianca the one that was found in the car or trunk in the car? It's sad but she had to play within the rules based off of the association with her dude being in the gang before he was bodied. Can't be Bonnie then turn to the police. That's why I laugh at these girls like little kids when they try to become Cleopatra from Set It Off once they get with a dude that's in a gang because when feet hit that hot water, then they're going to tell

bout a yr before she was killed, she was caught in the crossfire (along w/ her baby who was also shot) where someone else got killed

She was gonna testify bout that when unfortunately her body was found in a ditch w/ bullet holes jus days before she was set to testify

bout a yr before she was killed, she was caught in the crossfire (along w/ her baby who was also shot) where someone else got killed

She was gonna testify bout that when unfortunately her body was found in a ditch w/ bullet holes jus days before she was set to testify

Damn so she was a civilian and her baby got caught up in that shit. So sad and fucked up. That's rough

I mean I ain't kno her, but they sayin she was jus a bystander

w/ a group of people outside holdin her child

Shit I don't know anyone in that state at all and feel that is so fucked up. I hate it when innocent people let alone children get caught up in shit like that. The folks that killed her baby and her later on are fucked up. The feds are super fucked up for not protecting their witness. Feds fuck around and knew what was going to happen to her let it happen just to make their RICO case even stronger and really give those folks a whole lot of time when/if they get found guilty.

Damn her fake hair all over the place with food all over her mouth. Tf did they get her for? Eating the body?

Attachments

• PicsArt_03-29-12.52.28.png
    PicsArt_03-29-12.52.28.png
    507.5 KB · Views: 16
Back