FEATURED 50 Cent Sues BM For Defamation

test
Niggas and Asians seem to not be a good combo
Only it is not just Asians accusing or Black men who get accused. All skin tones of women are accusing all skin tone of men. Y'all got to stop ignoring the facts. Its a WOMAN thing.

An example that NFL kicker who was accused by the teenage girl was a white and the player is white. That white woman accused the white Baseball player or rape, which was proven false. A white chick in the UK hit her self with a hammer and blamed some guy she hooked up with. These women are fucked int he head. You had Kiki Palmer lying on her black baby daddy. My cousins wife be lying on him and they both black. A black woman lied on her black ex and got him fired as well as jailed.

You get my point.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadeye
Only it is not just Asians accusing or Black men who get accused. All skin tones of women are accusing all skin tone of men. Y'all got to stop ignoring the facts. Its a WOMAN thing.

An example that NFL kicker who was accused by the teenage girl was a white and the player is white. That white woman accused the white Baseball player or rape, which was proven false. A white chick in the UK hit her self with a hammer and blamed some guy she hooked up with. These women are fucked int he head. You had Kiki Palmer lying on her black baby daddy. My cousins wife be lying on him and they both black. A black woman lied on her black ex and got him fired as well as jailed.

You get my point.

Whoa. What do you think we should do to solve this "woman" problem?

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
Hahaaahaa true true but her face looks a bit fishy. I was down in Bangkok fucking around 10 years ago. I swear on everything, including my own mother, that when I was there, there were a lot of men who had converted to women

Her jawbones are as big as a cow's 🤣

So........you went to the country & city thats know to be ground zero of ladyboys in the world, without knowing? And never put 2 n 2 together? Comedy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: konceptjones