Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Sells "Get The Strap" Slogan For $1M

I dont understand it. I understand Strap means gun. I just dont know how i would use this phrase in conversation.

Dude business sense is only rivaled by Jay Z
ehhh, I'm not saying dude is a dummy but this doesn't really have anything to do with business sense, other than him saying YES to the deal.

More than likely they approached with the deal. Someone either seen 50's posts and thought "Oooh that shit is good" and the legal team said to buy it from him so he can't sue, or they already had something in the works that was the same or similar and they bought it to avoid any larger legal issues.

However, if it comes out that 50 went into the boardroom himself and pitched why the company should buy his generic slogan, then I'll give him all the props he deserves.

ehhh, I'm not saying dude is a dummy but this doesn't really have anything to do with business sense, other than him saying YES to the deal.

More than likely they approached with the deal. Someone either seen 50's posts and thought "Oooh that shit is good" and the legal team said to buy it from him so he can't sue, or they already had something in the works that was the same or similar and they bought it to avoid any larger legal issues.

However, if it comes out that 50 went into the boardroom himself and pitched why the company should buy his generic slogan, then I'll give him all the props he deserves.

He wouldn't win even if he did sue.

Back