Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent - Power Powder Respect (Feat. Jeremih & Lil Durk)

The song is ok.

Fort the life of me I can't understand why he's sitting around being shelved by his label when he could just release the music himself.

I mean, if he releases the music himself, the label can't sue him because they won't release his music. If they won't release it, then he should release its himself. If they take him to court his defense is, "well they won't release my music so I released it myself". I don't see how a judge wouldn't rule in his favor.

Edit. Then again, he released all of those G-Unit mixtapes.

The song is ok.

Fort the life of me I can't understand why he's sitting around being shelved by his label when he could just release the music himself.

I mean, if he releases the music himself, the label can't sue him because they won't release his music. If they won't release it, then he should release its himself. If they take him to court his defense is, "well they won't release my music so I released it myself". I don't see how a judge wouldn't rule in his favor.

Lol you know the music business don't work like that lol. If his label won't put his shit out its because he pissed someone off. But who is he signed to ?? But FIf gotta find a lane. Drake for that singy lane on lock griselda for the streets. Plus the project gotta be flames. Mid ain't gonna work.

The song is ok.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if he has anything left to say.

Back