Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Jokes About Lloyd Banks and Young Buck

Lol. I hate when you just argue for the sake of arguing. You especially like to do this bullshit.

Are you retarded? You asked a question and specifically said you'd wait on the answer (sarcastically I'm sure). I answered your question nothing more nothing less.

Lol at assuming 50 isn't as happy as he seems based off nothing but the fact some of you niggas never fucked with him and don't like seeing the nigga happy.

Just say that instead of making shit up.

Are you retarded? You asked a question and specifically said you'd wait on the answer (sarcastically I'm sure). I answered your question nothing more nothing less.

I asked you who exactly and your answer was "all the people"

Now you want to call me out my name.

🤦🏿

I asked you who exactly and your answer was "all the people"

Now you want to call me out my name.

🤦🏿

lol My bad. I wasn't being vague to be argumentative. I just don't know every nigga that was tied to G-Unit. I wasn't a fan like that. Everybody knows Banks, Buck, Game, and Yayo. There were some others, but I don't know their names of the top of my head. I don't think any of them fuck with 50 like that anymore, but if I'm wrong let me know.

lol My bad. I wasn't being vague to be argumentative. I just don't know every nigga that was tied to G-Unit. I wasn't a fan like that. Everybody knows Banks, Buck, Game, and Yayo. There were some others, but I don't know their names of the top of my head. I don't think any of them fuck with 50 like that anymore, but if I'm wrong let me know.
Did Kidd have a falling out with 50? And wasn't Lil Kim signed to them at one point? What happened with that?

Lloyd Banks comes off like someone who just out grew the role that 50 wanted him to play. He didn’t wanna do all that “little homey” shit. He also seems like he was willing to sacrifice the benefits that came w being cool w 50. Yayo seems to relish in those perks. Friends/people grow apart all the time

Back