Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Jokes About Lloyd Banks and Young Buck

It's weird not having the dude that wrote the hook to your biggest hit on your final tour. Boo Boo's bad childhood is affecting the happiness of other children.

I don't think 50 is as happy as he makes it seem.

People come and go from your lives as you get older, but when you're not a jackass that burns all your bridges, you can get a lot of joy from linking back up with old friends and reminsicing or reliving glory days. That nigga can't do that because everyone he went through his glory days with hates him.

People come and go from your lives as you get older, but when you're not a jackass that burns all your bridges, you can get a lot of joy from linking back up with old friends and reminsicing or reliving glory days. That nigga can't do that because everyone he went through his glory days with hates him.
Who exactly is everyone that "hates" 50? And what do they have in common?

I'll wait.

:hahaha:

I think he said "wait until they see Lloyd Banks"

Maybe a reunion is happening
What did he actually say? I just heard "mumble mumble... straight outta cashville"
He was saying wait until they see Lloyd Banks, meaning his tour (that doesn't exist). And then he said the straight out of cashville tour (that doesn't exist) meaning he's still doing it big and they shouldn't have left him

Who exactly is everyone that "hates" 50? And what do they have in common?

I'll wait.

:hahaha:

All the people he associated with in the past. He had a whole team and label he was running with. As far as I know, none of those dudes, except maybe Yayo, fuck with him anymore. And Yayo seems to be pretty clear bout the fact that he's happy to tagalong with 50 as long as the money keeps coming.

All the people he associated with in the past. He had a whole team and label he was running with. As far as I know, none of those dudes, except maybe Yayo, fuck with him anymore. And Yayo seems to be pretty clear bout the fact that he's happy to tagalong with 50 as long as the money keeps coming.
Lol. I hate when you just argue for the sake of arguing. You especially like to do this bullshit.

Banks is obviously content with being a prominent east coast rapper and get his streaming/features/show money. He don't want the spotlight

Lol like I get it he was upset with them cuz they didn’t rep gunit as hard or work as hard but Lloyd did what he wanted maybe 40 was the only one who wanted domination.

Back