Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curtis

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Before I Self Destruct

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Animal ambition

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters
G Unit Is The Future Mixtape>Get Rich Or Die Tryin>Beg For Mercy>The Massacre was the perfect run.

The wild thing about 50 is he fell off not due to changes in times or tastes or social norms... he fell off due to an actual decrease in his skills. I think he spread himself to thin too early ghostwriting hooks and trying to put other people on when he was in his prime and also his thirst for commercial recognitions and emulating Ja Rule to a degree.

When dude came out he was a rhyme animal but a couple years later this nigga is parody of himself.

The wild thing about 50 is he fell off not due to changes in times or tastes or social norms... he fell off due to an actual decrease in his skills. I think he spread himself to thin too early ghostwriting hooks and trying to put other people on when he was in his prime and also his thirst for commercial recognitions and emulating Ja Rule to a degree.

When dude came out he was a rhyme animal but a couple years later this nigga is parody of himself.
I respectfully disagree. I think 50 fell off due to both factors tbh because in general the music industry started to degrade as far as quality goes around 2006-07. Gangsta Rap in hip-hop was starting to getting left behind around '08 - 09 which was pretty much at the forefront of hip-hop since the early 90's.

Then to make matters even worse 50 stayed beefing with somebody every time he had a new album drop and ppl was just getting tired of the bs. 50 tried to go the commercial watered down route w/Curtis & T.O.S. but the shit didn't work. By 2010, it was a whole new generation coming in like J.Cole, Drake, & Nicki along with a whole new era.

Animal Ambition is Fif WORST album he didn't even put in any effort to create songs that fit & flow together with each other. His later mixtapes like War Angel could have been released as an album than the garbage that was Animal Ambition.

Back