Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 Years After “Control,” Ranking the Relevancy of All 11 Rappers Kendrick Called Out

not surprising

any ranking with these magazines and sites has always been popularity

as dope as 4EIAMLT is, it had 1 radio single and didnt play for long

the rest of those guys can still pack out a show in Montana somewhere and all the kids know them

Kendrick called out all those niggas because he knew they couldn't lyrically come at him, he said nothing when true lyricist came to see what was up.

Mac Miller new album is fire. Top 5 album of the year.

But Krit moved more 1st week units than Mac.

And Mac is white. Thats somethin.

Meek and Tyler are ranked too high.

Although Pusha was the old nigga out of the 11 names, he’s jumped up that list considerably. He even has arguably the top EP of the year.

Meek and Tyler are ranked too high.

Although Pusha was the old nigga out of the 11 names, he’s jumped up that list considerably. He even has arguably the top EP of the year.
Top commercial album..underground now..there's a few that would murder that 7 song sampler lol

Meek the 3rd most relevant person on the list

Nigga reignited prison reform and came out still spitting

And W&L was top 3 album of 2016

Once again krit gets no respect

Barely placing him above a guy who never dropped a project

Big Sant dropped a single yesterday. Shit is fire and on all streaming services.

#Multi
Yeaaaaah, I'm gonna need Krit bumped up to at least the top 5. Wale's had 1 successful single and gets over him? Mac Miller hasn't done anything noteworthy. Tyler's had some decent projects. Sean had a nice project or two, and some weak ones. A$AP Rocky hasn't even been the best member out of the mob for the last few years (Ferg) and then Meek Mill lost a beef and was locked up. Pusha, Drake and Cole are the only ones I'm alright with being over him.

i wonder why k.dot didnt mention Troy Ave

Back