Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 rings make brady the GOAT??

Some Skip Bayless-Lebron hate in here.

Got in trouble for Spygate in 2007, but still went to the Super Bowl that year.

Got in trouble for Deflategate in 2014, but still went to the Super Bowl that year and back at it this year.

Consistency, you can't beat that...

Even if they did cheated.
They did. Multiple times.
tumblr_o18f1ySCM71s5zf6fo2_540_zpsrbgszka0.gif

dude, i said the AFC as a whole was top heavy

NO one challenged the colts when they were on top

NO one challenged the Patriots

the exception is the AFC North. Other than that, the AFC West, South, East have been shit

Crennel and Mangini were defensive guru's iirc, so...yea and isnt McDaniels about to get another HC gig?

The patriots draft low and pay cheap. I wouldnt call their talent mediocre by any stretch b/c the saints have been known to find gems in the draft. I give them (pats) for finding talent late in the draft, but you already know, they dont spend a ton of money on skill positions and have mastered the art of knowing when to cut bait with a player

I am used to people criticizing my team for whatever reason, so I really take no issue, LOL.

:relax:

I really just wanted to drop that blood sugar line because it is my favorite.

Yall think he should retire on this note or come back?

Yall think he should retire on this note or come back?

Comeback for one more year, then hand over the reins to Jimmy G.

He should aim to go out on top.

Like I said in the Random Thoughts thread, he has two major weapons coming back next year.

It could be an easy ring if everyone on the team stays relatively injury-free all season.

Brady focuses on football year around.

Bruh needs to have a life eventually.

I hate the Patriots. Flat out.

But what they did last night, if legitimate, was a work of art.

Tom Brady solidified his legacy the way he bounced back. You could tell up until their first touchdown in the 3rd that the whole team was doubting themselves. Even Brady had that look like this "s**the is over..."

But when they scored that first touchdown you could see Brady's confidence coming back and he started to lif the the rest of his team.

And when the defense recovered that fumble, the momentum shifted. Brady played a hell of a game, but it wasn't just him. His recievers were playing great. And they mixed up the play calling once they hit their stride.

I dont care what no one says, the defense won that game.

They held Atlanta ton ONE touchdown from the 3rd quarter all the way up until the Patriots scored in overtime. If they hadn't stepped up and made those defensive adjustments, everything the offense was doing would have been nullified. It was up to the defense to stop Atlanta from winning that game, and they did.

If the next year is Brady's last year, then they should spend whatever money to ensure a Super Bowl victory.

Similar to what Denver did with Peyton's last year.

Going for this "all-in" approach, sure they will blow the cap for the next one-to-two seasons.

However, they will replenish the roster with young and high-draft picks.

Basically, restarting the dynasty again.

They made the mistake of not getting younger after the first three Super Bowls.

If the next year is Brady's last year, then they should spend whatever money to ensure a Super Bowl victory.

Similar to what Denver did with Peyton's last year.

Going for this "all-in" approach, sure they will blow the cap for the next one-to-two seasons.

However, they will replenish the roster with young and high-draft picks.

Basically, restarting the dynasty again.

They made the mistake of not getting younger after the first three Super Bowls.

they dont have to do any of those things

thats not their MO

they buy low, sell high and will continue to do so

Back