Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 rings make brady the GOAT??

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
I mean, the conversation will have to take place.

I'm holding out for ATL.....but....if Brady pull it out.....how u gonna act?

to me, his best seasons as a pro was the Superbowl where they beat the Rams, and the Moss season where they didnt win it all

other than that, he's captain dink and dunk imo and a system qb

to prove that he is a system qb, look at how his backups have been able to eat off production there, but couldnt do shit anywhere else.

Yea, it's one of those tough arguments, because he so universally disliked.....

but 5 rings bruh?

I'd retire.

ehhh...im just not impressed that they have won their division the amount of times they have w/o really being challenged by anyone else in the division. I mean, shit, thats almost a guaranteed 6 wins a year in their division

i know its not their fault that everyone else has just sucked in comparison, but EVERY other division has had more parity vs the AFC East.

but it's not like the nba was when if you when the west the finals are a sweep...

let's not forget the rings the giants got on brady's run.....peyton's rings, big ben's, shit the ravens,

there's been a lot of tough teams every year they made it, and the years they fell short.....

5 rings in this era is no sneeze....this is arguably one of the most deep pools of talent the league has ever had.....

a whole lotta shit gotta fall in order to win just 1 ring......

dude got 5 rings in the same era peyton who's arguably better only got 2

Shit no

I'd say McNair is better than this dude.

A white QB is never neverrrr better than a black QB (in my eyes)

If that's the case if we are going by rings

Eli >> than Warren Moon

Here yall

:chea:

this nigga said steve mcnair better than tom brady
:smh:

but it's not like the nba was when if you when the west the finals are a sweep...

let's not forget the rings the giants got on brady's run.....peyton's rings, big ben's, shit the ravens,

there's been a lot of tough teams every year they made it, and the years they fell short.....

5 rings in this era is no sneeze....this is arguably one of the most deep pools of talent the league has ever had.....

a whole lotta shit gotta fall in order to win just 1 ring......

dude got 5 rings in the same era peyton who's arguably better only got 2

well, they've had the fortune of having practically a bye every year in the playoffs and most of their better competition was out knocking each other out the playoffs.

Peyton's indy teams should've won WAY more than they did

well, they've had the fortune of having practically a bye every year in the playoffs and most of their better competition was out knocking each other out the playoffs.

Peyton's indy teams should've won WAY more than they did
but they didn't

the AFC always been strong bruh, that's my whole point....

but i get what u saying... i just think Brady should be on the mt rushmore at this point, and i don't even like the guy..he just can't be denied

the AFC is strong at the top...in other words, there have been clear favorites at the top of each division, then a huge dropoff everywhere else

when the colts were wrecking shop every year, what other team challenged them?

the only argument was probably AFC North b/t Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers...the rest of the AFC divisions are forgettable.

compare that to the NFC south where Carolina was the first team since they went to the new division format to win the division in consecutive years. Before that, it damn near rotated like musical chairs.

I still feel Vick could've been the Goat if it wasn't for that dog shit. Mfs ruined his career. smh

Nah you're buggin fam, afc has always been a strong conf.

@AP21, you are letting your blood sugar drop dangerously low again.

How many times we gotta have this discussion? I am sick of repeating myself.

Division Weakness - The Colts you are propping up had a much weaker division than the Patriots.

The System - I agree the Patriots have a great system in place. Building their team around the strengths of their players, along with placing them in a position not to fail, is the reason they have been successful. One of the main reasons why former coaches and players don't look so great once they leave the Patriots is because they don't have Belichick and Brady. Belichick is the mastermind who has his hands in all the processes, along with his great attention to detail, makes the difference. Brady's talent to make mediocre talent look great, frees the team to fill up roster spots on the other side of the ball with better talent.

If it is just the system, then why it hasn't been duplicated yet? Crennel had his chance with the Browns. Magini had his chance with the Jets. McDaniels had his chance with Denver. Weis had his chance at Notre Dame. Crennel and Weis had their chance when they reunited on the Chiefs' coaching staff that one year. O'Brien had a good season or two at Penn State, but the Texans haven't looked great. Thomas Dimitroff and Scott Pioli are working on the Falcons right now, but let's be real, they only made it to the Super Bowl due to facing injured opponents. Saban is doing it at Alabama.

Dink and Dunk -
Like I said before, Brady has been surrounded by mediocre talent at the skills position his entire career. He never had really had a consistent deep threat target outside of Randy Moss and Chris Hogan. Look what happened in the seasons that he did? Made it to the Super Bowl. Occasionally, you had other players like Gronkowski and Edelman run go routes, but that is rare. Their system is not really about airing it out, but complex route trees and precision.

Last edited:
If you guys haven't figured it out yet...

thats-my-qb-o.gif

Can you really be the GOAT with an * at nearly every superbowl you've done? :df2:

Can you really be the GOAT with an * at nearly every superbowl you've done? :df2:

Some Skip Bayless-Lebron hate in here.

Got in trouble for Spygate in 2007, but still went to the Super Bowl that year.

Got in trouble for Deflategate in 2014, but still went to the Super Bowl that year and back at it this year.

Consistency, you can't beat that...

Even if they did cheated, you still have to go on the field and execute based on the intel you received or the advantage you gained.

Last edited:
@AP21, you are letting your blood sugar drop dangerously low again.

How many times we gotta have this discussion? I am sick of repeating myself.

Division Weakness - The Colts you are propping up had a much weaker division than the Patriots.

The System - I agree the Patriots have a great system in place. Building their team around the strengths of their players, along with placing them in a position not to fail, is the reason they have been successful. One of the main reasons why former coaches and players don't look so great once they leave the Patriots is because they don't have Belichick and Brady. Belichick is the mastermind who has his hands in all the processes, along with his great attention to detail, makes the difference. Brady's talent to make mediocre talent look great, frees the team to fill up roster spots on the other side of the ball with better talent.

If it is just the system, then why it hasn't been duplicated yet? Crennel had his chance with the Browns. Magini had his chance with the Jets. McDaniels had his chance with Denver. Weis had his chance at Notre Dame. Crennel and Weis had their chance when they reunited on the Chiefs' coaching staff that one year. O'Brien had a good season or two at Penn State, but the Texans haven't looked great. Thomas Dimitroff and Scott Pioli are working on the Falcons right now, but let's be real, they only made it to the Super Bowl due to facing injured opponents. Saban is doing it at Alabama.

Dink and Dunk -
Like I said before, Brady has been surrounded by mediocre talent at the skills position his entire career. He never had really had a consistent deep threat target outside of Randy Moss and Chris Hogan. Look what happened in the seasons that he did? Made it to the Super Bowl. Occasionally, you had other players like Gronkowski and Edelman run go routes, but that is rare. Their system is not really about airing it out, but complex route trees and precision.

dude, i said the AFC as a whole was top heavy

NO one challenged the colts when they were on top

NO one challenged the Patriots

the exception is the AFC North. Other than that, the AFC West, South, East have been shit

Crennel and Mangini were defensive guru's iirc, so...yea and isnt McDaniels about to get another HC gig?

The patriots draft low and pay cheap. I wouldnt call their talent mediocre by any stretch b/c the saints have been known to find gems in the draft. I give them (pats) for finding talent late in the draft, but you already know, they dont spend a ton of money on skill positions and have mastered the art of knowing when to cut bait with a player

Back