Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Y/O Boy Bought Thousands Of Dollars Worth of Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
4-year-old boy bought thousands of dollars worth of popsicles using his mother’s Amazon account

1620339598871.png

An online fundraising effort was set up for a mother after her 4-year-old boy bought more than $2,000 (£1,438) worth of SpongeBob SquarePants Popsicles on Amazon.

The child, identified as Noah, is a fan of the cartoon character and ordered 51 cases of the SpongeBob Popsicles, an ice treat, to his aunt’s house in Brooklyn, New York.

A friend of the family, Katie Schloss, wrote in an Instagram post on Monday that 918 Popsicles arrived from Amazon – to the tune of a whopping $2,618.85 (£1,883).

“As (truly!) adorable as this story is, Jennifer Bryant, Noah’s mom, is a social work student at New York University (we took Policy I together) and simply cannot afford this,” wrote Ms Schloss.

According to the post, Amazon refused to return the “fruit punch and cotton candy” flavoured ice treats – with Noah’s mother forced to foot the bill.

“Ms Bryant, mom to 3 boys, doesn't know how she's going to be able to pay this off, in addition to student loans and all of her family's other expenses,” added Ms Schloss, who set up a GoFundMe page for the family.

Following the appeal, more than $3,700 (£2,661) was raised for Noah’s mother on GoFundMe — and the figure is rising.

“Thank you SO much for your mind-blowing generosity and support,” wrote Ms Bryant of the fundraising. “As a child living with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), all future donations will go towards Noah's education and additional supports. We cannot thank you enough. Truly.”

On Instagram, a number of people responded in bemusement at Ms Schloss’s story, with one writing: “This is the cutest thing ever. I’m sure they’ll be back up to speed soon and in the meantime he’s got a good supply of Popsicles. Those were always my favourite ones from the ice cream truck.”

Another added: “He is quite possibly the cutest thing on the planet.” Many called on Amazon to refund Ms Bryant for the popsicle haul.

The Independent has reached out to Amazon for comment.

OMG him so cute!!!😍 I wouldn't even be mad...I'm a sucker for an adorable little kid with glasses 🤓 lol

Sigh. Shoulda just said she never recieved the package and got a refund.

Looks like GoFundMe got her tho.

Facts. I know some people who just cant do no wrong though. Id tell them to say they didnt get the package, and theyd be like they cant do that. Shitz crazy to me.

Last edited:
Facts. I know some people who just cant do no wrong though. Id tell them to say they not the package, and theyd be like they cant do that. Shitz crazy to me.

Because that’s stealing fam. A lot of Folks is against that lol

So when is it cool to steal? Under what circumstances?

Facts. I know some people who just cant do no wrong though. Id tell them to say they not the package, and theyd be like they cant do that. Shitz crazy to me.

Lol. My friends be on the same shit. I broke it down for them and have done it repeatedly. They refuse to do it.

I did get an email from amazon basically like ayo after getting them for like 2-3 years running lol. So I'm chilling for a lil bit.

Screenshot_20210506-220648_Gmail.jpg

after every Amazon purchase, I remove my card info... I have a dummy card in there because u gotta keep one at least on... it’s an old card w no money so when charges come thru it don’t accept... never will I leave my actually card info...

after every Amazon purchase, I remove my card info... I have a dummy card in there because u gotta keep one at least on... it’s an old card w no money so when charges come thru it don’t accept... never will I leave my actually card info...

Yeah that's how I keep my prime music going for free.

Facts. I know some people who just cant do no wrong though. Id tell them to say they didnt get the package, and theyd be like they cant do that. Shitz crazy to me.
Fam, I LEGITIMATELY didn’t receive a package I ordered and told the company and they told me it’s outta their hands and that I need to contact the courier (FEDEX) and the courier said it was delivered, case closed, end of discussion. NO REFUND.

Ain’t that a bitch???

So, even if this woman tried to claim she didn’t get the package, there’s no guarantee they woulda gave her a refund. They probably woulda done an investigation and their records woulda shown that she did, IN FACT receive the order.

Fam, I LEGITIMATELY didn’t receive a package I ordered and told the company and they told me it’s outta their hands and that I need to contact the courier (FEDEX) and the courier said it was delivered, case closed, end of discussion. NO REFUND.

Ain’t that a bitch???

So, even if this woman tried to claim she didn’t get the package, there’s no guarantee they woulda gave her a refund. They probably woulda done an investigation and their records woulda shown that she did, IN FACT receive the order.

Amazon dont do it that way. Atleast not to me. They always refund

Back