Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 kids carjack 73-yr old woman, drag her to death

Ain't no excuse they can give for this. Ain't no "society's failed them" bullshit corresponding to this, no "where were the parents", no none of that shit. Fuck them kids, put 'em on ice for as long as possible and put a bullet between their eyes the day they're released.
💯 Ain't gonna lie that save the world save the children bs only go so far before you play yourself. People be idealistic with certain shit to delusional levels. Think about the horror that was inflicted for nada smfh.

Some kids getting fucked up if was my fam sorry smfh. The brutality of that shit, man please.
I mean, I know we ain’t all the same, but still….

When I was 15, I knew that dragging somebody down the street from a car until their arm ripped off …..

SMH

Even as a teen, I pretty much knew that was not something I should be engaging in.

Doing something like that to your worst enemy is bad enough….

But to do that to a 70 year old stranger???

Yeah, those kids need to get punished.

I mean, I know we ain’t all the same, but still….

When I was 15, I knew that dragging somebody down the street from a car until their arm ripped off …..

SMH

Even as a teen, I pretty much knew that was not something I should be engaging in.

Doing something like that to your worst enemy is bad enough….

But to do that to a 70 year old stranger???

Yeah, those kids need to get punished.
Yeah some things are beyond any form of understanding of sympathy no matter age, gender, race, etc. of person involved.

Why would you?

Being serious for a minute.

Jus natural compassion.

The main dude was the main aggressor. imo the girls seemed jus to be following. Yes it was bad. But i dont think they intended to kill anyone.

I mean i think they should serve 30 years. Then be allowed out.

SMH so of yall crazy as shit in here.

A person can feel sympathy and sorry for those kids for fucking their lives up making a dumb ass decisions that is going to cost them dearly.

The same person can also feel sorry for the victim of the crime as well.

You can feel sorry for both the victim and the kids. Ain't no rule that states it has to be one or the other. If some folks don' feel sorry for the kids that cool but it's crazy as shit to act like ain't no way in the world people can't feel sorry for those kids either.

Back