Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 kids carjack 73-yr old woman, drag her to death

I try to tell y’all last week.

it’s a ducking problem. It’s young dudes doing it and just stealing the shit out of it and not even making money

Its 10x worse than people think

They’re getting charged as adults.

Good.

Hopefully they all get convicted and have to serve at least 30+ years in the pen before they’re eligible for parole.

They no longer allow mandatory life sentences without the possibility of parole for crimes committed by minors…

But, since they’re being charged as adults, would that mean they could receive an adult sentence?

This is really, really fucked up. Like how do you do that to an old ass granny? Niggas ain't got no kinda morals these days.

Also, I'm vehemently against charging children as adults for any reason.

The older I get, I kinda start thinking to myself like, “How would I feel if a group of teens did something like that to a family member of mine?”

They’re getting charged as adults.

Good.

Hopefully they all get convicted and have to serve at least 30+ years in the pen before they’re eligible for parole.

Justice is different for each person though.

like if my mother was murder and the killer got 50 years. To me that ain’t justice for me

Understood. What a shitty justice system we would have if we allowed the families of the victims to decide the punishment. But it's a good thing that isn't the case.

This is really, really fucked up. Like how do you do that to an old ass granny? Niggas ain't got no kinda morals these days.

Hmm. I wanna respond but I already told myself I wasn't gonna speak that energy into my world.

That's somebody's mama though.

Back