Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

Killian's is that shit too.....

That's my real nigga beer right there..... If you cool when the Killian's come out, we can get fucked up together

• Guinness
  • Stella or Heiniken (pretty much same)
  • Elephant Beer (taste like stella but 9% alc)
  • Negra Modelo

@Judge Dread

Is guiness big in Jamaica?

Cuz all my Niggaz from there drink that shit....

I'll drink it, but I don't like the after taste

@Judge Dread

Is guiness big in Jamaica?

Cuz all my Niggaz from there drink that shit....

I'll drink it, but I don't like the after taste
Not as much as it used to be but you should probably ask a Jamaican. But in the 80’s early 90’s that was all they drank. Guinness and Dragon Stout. I know a woman that still puts it on her ice cream

I only drink craft beers. I like dark beers best, especially stouts. One of my favorites is

View attachment 42191

that sriracha stout from them is surprisingly good.

also the capuccino stout from lagunitas.

i try to stay away from high abv beers, but imperials(stouts/ipas) taste good..theyre almost always high.
not reeeeally a fan of belgians.

for someone just starting out, most times you prob wanna start with a lager. theyre usually pretty mellow, not overly hoppy. can drink em outside in the sun and not get all fucked up.

IPAs are my go to. Stone makes some great IPAs. I'm sipping on a local IPA called Gen. Sherman. It's pretty good. Lagunitas are good as well. Sierra Nevada also makes some good IPAs.

I'll also drink Mexican beers, Stella, Heineken and Bud Light Plat.

All lager (beer) is pretty much the same to me, back in the day I would mostly drink stella or fosters, not really into the beer side anymore now it's mostly Cider on the rare occasion I drink, I do like a nice cold Guinness sometimes but I must be careful not to drink it too much or it will turn my shit into a very dark black color.

Im allergic to hops. Too much beer and I start sneezing and shit. Throat start itching. But the rare occasions I do.......

:foh1:

Im allergic to hops. Too much beer and I start sneezing and shit. Throat start itching. But the rare occasions I do.......

:foh1:

drunkard.jpg

Maaaan last night I saw this old white lady buy 9 211s and a 12pk of becks from the store...what kinda party was she going to?!

Sam Adams isn't too bad for an American based brewery. they have some good variants. but I mostly fuck with Guinness, Heineken, and Yuengling

Back