Welcome To aBlackWeb

3rd Straight Weekend With At Least 30 People Shot In Chicago

@Maywood @ChicagoFigure

What y’all think about this no chase policy shit

Niggas ran a truck into the Saks few blocks away from the crib on Oak and Rush police gets on the scene gives chase then get told to back off once they get on the 90/94 ramp on Ontario

With basically a no vehicle and no foot chase policy

Basically niggas being told they can do whatever

Alot of stores have that policy for their employees. Too much of a liability for an injury or at worse death

Hey man I’m be honest RN

I read that shit earlier today & it fucked me up no doubt

Pulling that shit downtown or in the suburbs was always off limits

Now these cats in Oakbrook Elmhurst ect

Add on this migrant shit

I’m not even saying it’s all on the mayor but once again

Niggas gotta go 🤷🏾‍♂️ I’m tired of these cats
Just as I am these racist Cacs
Yea man this shit is getting to be too much lol I thought I came up having 2 cribs downtown but it feels I’m living in the middle of a continuous crime scene

I was listening to some dumb Chicago niggas on Clubhouse abd basically they were like if the police get behind u all u gotta do is act like u gonna take them on a high speed chase and they ll leave u alone

:js4:Basically no consequences

lol at this point fuck am I paying these high ass taxes for might as well keep and spend that bread on guns for protection

Shit I just updated the security system today got motion sensors and all kinds of wild shit lol

@Maywood @ChicagoFigure

What y’all think about this no chase policy shit

Niggas ran a truck into the Saks few blocks away from the crib on Oak and Rush police gets on the scene gives chase then get told to back off once they get on the 90/94 ramp on Ontario

With basically a no vehicle and no foot chase policy

Basically niggas being told they can do whatever

Lol both happened just before 6 am. Sun already coming up, expressway traffic already building.

It's funny I stopped starting work super early (3'ish a.m.) bc I rather deal with the traffic than the bullshit.

Looks like u might get em both now lol

Lol both happened just before 6 am. Sun already coming up, expressway traffic already building.

It's funny I stopped starting work super early (3'ish a.m.) bc I rather deal with the traffic than the bullshit.

Looks like u might get em both now lol
lol I feel u but we ll see shit it’s gonna come to a head soon and ppl will be getting at that retarded mayor to do something

I don’t know what it is but I really hate that nigga bitch ass nigga gonna be showing his teeth when convention happens acting like he got things under control

lol I feel u but we ll see shit it’s gonna come to a head soon and ppl will be getting at that retarded mayor to do something

I don’t know what it is but I really hate that nigga bitch ass nigga gonna be showing his teeth when convention happens acting like he got things under control
Is it a different dude now? What happened to Lori?

Back