Welcome To aBlackWeb

35 Places You're Most Likely to Catch COVID

You can't do anything these days. Nowadays, If I wanna go out of town and sightsee, then I'll just search a particular city on Youtube, and watch a video of the driver, driving around the city smh

more ppl rebel then work together we going to be forever stuck in this fuckin lockdown shit .

also i dont get why ppl iching to party when most of them just be hugging up the wall or be rejecting any dude that tries to dance wit em

Yeah this shit ain't going nowhere. Was just on ig and a chick I follow says everybody show up tonight for her birthday. Smmfh. If muthafuckas would of locked down from March til now maybe you should be able to go out. And now I might have to go another year looking like grizzly Adam's. I hate people

Yeah this shit ain't going nowhere. Was just on ig and a chick I follow says everybody show up tonight for her birthday. Smmfh. If muthafuckas would of locked down from March til now maybe you should be able to go out. And now I might have to go another year looking like grizzly Adam's. I hate people

i hate those people . just ruining everyone lives for fuckery .

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

more ppl rebel then work together we going to be forever stuck in this fuckin lockdown shit .
At the beginning of all this we were told we would prolly have to wear masks until 2022. I'm staring to think its going to be lockdowns and color grading open and closures until then too.

At the beginning of all this we were told we would prolly have to wear masks until 2022. I'm staring to think its going to be lockdowns and color grading open and closures until then too.
u in canada right ? i hate those two "top doctors" they dont know shit

wheres the scientific proof?
theres been much talk about how limited data proof there is to suggest indoor dining increases chances of covid

There was a government health official on the news yesterday that admitted there's not enough data to say for certain the current strains are transmitting any way besides person to person contact.

Back