Welcome To aBlackWeb

304 or no?

Ho's get paid bruh.
Not the way its said most of the time. "Hoe" is colloquial slang, it doesn't always mean "whore"

When you call someone OG are you really calling them an original gangster? No, its slang

Reactions: GNS
i know a woman who has 2 kids..... not a problem it happens right?..... the problem is that both her baby fathers are blood brothers.... is that woman a hoe or not?
Would she be a ho if the other father wasn't the brother. I don't think she's a ho but she does make questionable decisions

She just didn’t want her kids to be half siblings
But they still are half siblings.They only share one parent,the mother.

Their father's are also their uncles and their mother is also their aunt.

They're siblings and 1st cousins.

all i know is if a woman has 2 kids by blood brothers(i.e. same momma & daddy) she's a ho.
Can you provide actual information on how both brothers got with the same chick? Was their cheating involved? Was this some revenge from the girl. Did the brother give his blessing to his other brother?

You just told us the end of the story and gave us a pop quiz at the end

But they still are half siblings.They only share one parent,the mother.

Their father's are also their uncles and their mother is also their aunt.

They're siblings and 1st cousins.
But more than 50% genetically similar

Can you provide actual information on how both brothers got with the same chick? Was their cheating involved? Was this some revenge from the girl. Did the brother give his blessing to his other brother?

This is what I meant when I asked my question but @Loch121 had to loch it up🙄

i know the woman & the 2 brothers from school/the neighborhood..... the 2 brothers are 2 years apart in age...... oldest brother had son with the woman first..... relationship went left after awhile..... found out later from oldest brother that younger brother & woman were"expecting a son"....... can't say cheating was directly involved but honestly i think it was on the younger brother's part.

Back