Welcome To aBlackWeb

30 Million Dollars.....

Take

• Total voters
That's how it normally be.....
nGMrD.gif

So wait, people willing to go to prison for 10 years of your life? Time you won't get back. To be locked up with a bunch of males/females hardened criminals and you are not one? Get treated as an animal.
Cant be with your family. Y'all not coming out the same person as you went in. If you have to wait for the money until you get there, shit might not even be there anymore. No guarantee if they will still have the money. That is weird, lol. You can get those fingers reattached and f you can't, get prosthetic. You can have a full life.

i like my original parts mane

and I dont factor in family and all that type of serious shit on hypotheticals....the answer would be "no, im scared" for everything lol

given the options, and what I see at the end of the path I chose....my answer remains

some people wanna do the candyman/edward scissor hands thing...thats cool too

How-Do-Prosthetic-Hands-Work-IMG-05-300x200.jpg

ADPhoto-323.jpg

you go go gadget niggas gone be in the club with the stanky hand in your jacket like Napoleon

Emperor-Napoleon-in-His-Study-canvas-Tuileries-1812.jpg

i like my original parts mane

and I dont factor in family and all that type of serious shit on hypotheticals....the answer would be "no, im scared" for everything lol

given the options, and what I see at the end of the path I chose....my answer remains

some people wanna do the candyman/edward scissor hands thing...thats cool too
Lol, I guess. I tend to over think stuff a lot. But prison is no place I would ever want to go. I cherish my time as much as you cherish your two pinky fingers, lol.

Lol, I guess. I tend to over think stuff a lot. But prison is no place I would ever want to go. I cherish my time as much as you cherish your two pinky fingers, lol.

i used to be like that

im different about time now...looking back and seeing how I completely fucked off my 20's.....i think about what I could have done in that time...4,6,8 of college dont sound like shit.....the money I could have saved up in that time

nothing is promised and you can lose at any time....so yeah....investing 10 years of being sheltered, clothed, and fed,....having all the time to work out, read, meditate, and overall solely focus on taking care of myself physically and mentally....for 30 million dollars????

thats a fuckin lick boi lmao

Back