Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm surprised dude's enemies haven't resurrected that conscious fraud thread and got it poppin in there.
There’s like eight threads that could’ve happened in. Writing dude’s epitaph at this point doesn’t matter. The lines on him have been drawn and everyone knows where they stand with this mammal.

Last edited:
This thread has revealed alot. It's been real. Yall enjoy the rest of your 2022.
images

Another shock post, she'll love y'all in the morning...

There’s like eight threads that could’ve happened in. Writing dude’s epitaph at this point doesn’t matter. The lines on him have been drawn and everyone knows what they stand with this mammal.

This sounds so wrong...yet is scientifically correct. Lol

Shit's kinda weird. I got no problem with @Disanthrope and honestly don't remember all the Trillfate saga on the IC, so this drama doesn't mean anything to me one way or the other.

That said, dude made enemies and he embraced that. When you get caught slippin, your enemies are going to pile on. That's just part of the game. I'm not sure why anyone would be on here getting offended or mad on his behalf. He just needed to take his lumps and keep it moving. All this shit would have blown over in a week.

Shit's kinda weird. I got no problem with @Disanthrope and honestly don't remember all the Trillfate saga on the IC, so this drama doesn't mean anything to me one way or the other.

That said, dude made enemies and he embraced that. When you get caught slippin, your enemies are going to pile on. That's just part of the game. I'm not sure why anyone would be on here getting offended or mad on his behalf. He just needed to take his lumps and keep it moving. All this shit would have blown over in a week.

Could've blown over 4 years ago, if he wasn't ashamed of IC past.

But I guess he couldn't be his new Pro-Black militant persona if he did.

:js4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back