2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but this sent me into hysterics 🤣🤣🤣

Maaaan say word!! Lmaooooo

I don’t have no problem wit’ bro but Race and Czar bein’ sayin’ some wild funny shit that be havin’ me cryin’ lol

From yesterday when Race said bruh be havin’ his ear tongue harassed by a white dude to turn around today and say he let tha white boy blow spit bubbles in his ear THEN came right back and said my nigga was 8ball AAAAAND MJG?!?!

Czar told tha nigga yesterday he ain’t never felt his wife’s pussy and I almost passed TF out…

:kanyecry:

I don’t have no problem wit’ bro but Race and Czar bein’ sayin’ some wild funny shit that be havin’ me cryin’ lol

From yesterday when Race said bruh be havin’ his ear tongue harassed by a white dude to turn around today and say he let tha white boy blow spit bubbles in his ear THEN came right back and said my nigga was 8ball AAAAAND MJG?!?!

Czar told tha nigga yesterday he ain’t never felt his wife’s pussy and I almost passed TF out…

Bruh, these niggaz creative as fuck... Shit be comedy

That nigga said I got 5 sets of womens genitalia too many damn times

You probably got worse vision than me if you think that lol you still ain’t explain why you let that white dude lick your ear and he your boss. Are you his pet my nigga?
Me being his pet would involve being a fuckin puppet, like you were and are to homegirl. She kicked you outta ABW-Unit and you still suckling her pussy hairs like she 50 Cent. Fake ass Game.

old washed mofos like me are just in the way of these kids coming up🙁

What kids? Lol

Damn near everybody that was in here is 30 and up.

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

You didn't see shit. And that's a miracle with them +20 ass glasses.

Muhfucka probably could see someone's heart beat with them big ass frames. Sad part is, I can't even call you a nerd for 'em. You too damn dumb. Probably never left Hampton.

What happened, B? You aggy cause them Hampton hoes saw your goofy towny ass, thought you went to the school, found out you passed HS with 1.25 GPA, and deemed you too stupid to even fuck? Is that why you mad at smart people?

You didn't see shit. And that's a miracle with them +20 ass glasses.

Muhfucka probably could see someone's heart beat with them big ass frames. Sad part is, I can't even call you a nerd for 'em. You too damn dumb. Probably never left Hampton.

What happened, B? You aggy cause them Hampton hoes saw your goofy towny ass, thought you went to the school, found out you passed HS with 1.25 GPA, and deemed you too stupid to even fuck? Is that why you mad at smart people?

You thought Lake Michigan could make hurricanes so let’s throw out how smart people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.