2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
He prolly the next personality.....🧐

What do we really know about this nigga chitown?🤔

How about it's you, everytime something pop up about dude there you are in the mix of it all. Your real self trillfate start the bullshit while your alter ego du jumps in to save the day so you can be liked.

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
How about it's you, everytime something pop up about dude there you are in the mix of it all. Your real self trillfate start the bullshit while your alter ego du jumps in to save the day so you can be liked.

Nigga man stfu sometimes Abd just become a better poster. Been bitching for 5 years

Nigga man stfu sometimes Abd just become a better poster. Been bitching for 5 years
Take your own advice faggot. Idiot can't wait to see me post so he can flirt. The nerve of you telling anyone to be a better poster is laughable

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister B.
She won’t my bitch we just had a kid together. Who your ex wife be fucking tho cuz it ain’t you. Out here confessing your failures for brownie points. Bitch behavior
Impregnating strippers, you nasty mf'er. Damn shame another nigga taking care of your responsibility

Race I love you as a poster but that "charm" is what most stalkers, serial killers, scammers and potential abusers have. And when things go downhill the victim is already caught in the web.

I don't know the depth of the dynamics between Dis and other people here, he seemed cool to me...but after being on page 78 so far he clearly and obviously has had an impact over the "interspaces"....and I can tell some grudges here are rightfully kept...

@royalascension you seem like a very sweet and sincere person. Judging by your profile pics I can also tell that you are very beautiful. But you seem EXTRA passionate and maybe I'll say a bit gullible going this hard defending a man you've never met (im assuming) and shows that he makes multiple accounts of himself (based on what im seeing)....

I'd never read a letter to anyone over the internet by a nigga I don't personally know. He would have to give me 80 percent of his next paycheck for me to do some shit like that

lmaoooo web? victim???? this is the internet not the movie Taken !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

what can dis do to us?

he doesnt know anything about me besides my stage name Race_jones

enough of the duck tales, folklore and campfire stories “THERE ONCE LIVED A VERY BAD MAN BY THE NAME OF SLEEP WALKING IN JAPAN THAT ROAMED THE INTERNET”

EA47F0A3-1C35-478B-A439-FF53BBF65849.jpeg

lmao like enough is enough

Race, if you saw a dude dating profile that said he was 6'2 and when you met him irl, he was 5'8, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.