2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait.

so folks are insecure because he was cool with some of the women on here?

Not because of the calling out of dead parents, racial slurs, questioning everybody blackness (while voting for the dems) and down right disrespect?

Yea, let’s run with that narrative instead.
And why would someone like me be mad when I’m not trying to curry favor with any of the women on here? I speak my peace on topics and if they dig it, they dig it. If they don’t, they don’t.

That being said, I think the women are cool with me or downright indifferent towards me, with one notable exception. And even there its mostly cordial save a few topics and prior exchanges.

We thought u were a rebranded Gee 757 for a minute

200w.webp

Wait wait wait.

so folks are insecure because he was cool with some of the women on here?

Not because of the calling out of dead parents, racial slurs, questioning everybody blackness (while voting for the dems) and down right disrespect?

Yea, let’s run with that narrative instead.

stop being indirect and @ me

and yes the majority of these niggas are pussy deprived and weird around women .

you can tell by the shit they post

And why would someone like me be mad when I’m not trying to curry favor with any of the women on here? I speak my peace on topics and if they dig it, they dig it. If they don’t, they don’t.

That being said, I think the women are cool with me or downright indifferent towards me, with one notable exception. And even there its mostly cordial save a few topics and prior exchanges.

man shut up damn!

😂😂😂😂 you making my head hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.