Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of y'all not named @HellCzar @Dwayne @Inori @Infamous114 have any personal issue with dude cause now it seems like y'all piling on because everyone else is doing. Dude probably don't even know y'all other dudes exist

I actually had to make a point of no longer shitting on that clown last year because I felt like an internet bully picking on a retarded fellow. I wouldn't say it was a personal issue though. Now I know I was getting internet argument catfished so I guess the joke's on me.

the pictures that infamous (I aint speaking for the rest of the niggas over there) post in the candy shop are usually the ones that they put up on their public Instagram pages so he aint no creep shit

buddy however got mad and started posting not just personal pics but things that she came to him about all cause she told him she aint wanna be bothered

Lmaooo u a fool man

Let me break it down this way.

In my opinion. Yall have yours. But um I let me say this.

What someone does with they own stuff is them. But for another person to take pictures, download them for strangers to make comments about ....that's creepy to me.

I wonder if the ladies that are in the candy shop pictures would be cool about this. If these women would find it creepy.

Hmm maybe a survey of alot of black woman? I am sure some would not care...but would find the behavior kinda creepy. When these same strangers can go an look themselves on IG...and actually talk to her!

I don't know nobody in real life who do dat....shit being here I am like oh okay that a thing...and yall cool with that oh okay well whatever it don't affect me.

No shade or disrespect to his character. Just is what it is.

Last edited:
Pointing out fuck shit isn't discrediting another's fuck shit behavior

It all goes into the fuck shit behavior bucket. Yall niggas putting shit in different folders

It's all debauchery

What someone does with they own stuff is them. But for another person to take pictures, download them for strangers to make comments about ....that's creepy to me.

I wonder if the ladies that are in the candy shop pictures would be cool about this is these women would find it creepy.

Hmm maybe a survey of alot of black woman? I am sure some would not care...but would find the behavior kinda creepy. When these same strangers can go an look themselves on IG...and actually talk to her!

I don't know nobody in real life who do dat....shit being here I am like oh okay that a thing...and yall cool with that oh okay well whatever it don't affect me.

Maybe... just maybe... this topic is for a different thread than the @Disanthrope has been notorious weirdo and man of 1000 faces Trillfate this whole time thread? Just throwing that out there.

I wonder if the ladies that are in the candy shop pictures would be cool about this is these women would find it creepy.

We get rid of content if any of them sign up and request it. You speak with no knowledge of what goes on in the Candy Shop. We moderate the mega thread to make sure shit runs smoothly. I don't actively participate in that thread.

Another thing, we've had some of them actually post their own content in these threads like a Brittany Dailey

We get rid of content if any of them sign up and request it. You speak with no knowledge of what goes on in the Candy Shop. We moderate the mega thread to make sure shit runs smoothly. I don't actively participate in that thread.

Another thing, we've had some of them actually post their own content in these threads like a Brittany Dailey

Oh so people have had issues with they pictures being reposted here without they permission. Hmmmm, I wonder why that is. That is very responsible to do what they ask you to do with they photos.

Oh so people have had issues with they pictures being reposted here without they permission. Hmmmm, I wonder why that is. That is very responsible to do what they ask you to do with they photos.
It's not due to creep shit like you allege. It has to do with money. The content that is being deleted for the most part is being ripped from OnlyFans. They lose out on money. Fuck they care if you download it as long as you paid for it.

That was the dude he was impersonating when he was on his 3rd catfish. And here's the rub... if you out here catfishing you can be anybody you want to be. Like... @Race Jones was pretending to be ariana grande and other white people for whatever reason... and this guy thought a gay rapper was the way to a woman's heart. He was like... i could be anybody in the world right now... who should I be?

And he picked the homie nolte. A b-list lounge singer rapper.

All yall motherfuckers are weirdos as far as I' concerned. We're back to square one.

says the nigga with a troll as an avi

a clown that hasnt showed “his” face since al gore first created the internet

nigga eat a dick

It's not due to creep shit like you allege. It has to do with money. The content that is being deleted for the most part is being ripped from OnlyFans. They lose out on money. Fuck they care if you download it as long as you paid for it.
That's what all the ladies said to you about it.

@Banginscrew901 please come get your boi...lol like yo have my back a lil.

This sir is you asking my thoughts about my posting behavior.

Unless you were being sarcastic...which I am not able to pick up on via words on a computer screen , nor do I know your posting style.

I gave you my opinion...both of yall do or wait he did creep shit. You DO creep shit
kGCuRgmbnO9EI.gif
Aye he been posting chicks before i came over. I'm also the newest mod so my clout ain't that strong. I got your back but if he bothers you that much ignore him. I just don't put that much energy into these avi's it's some people I'm cool with.

But i also don't really get into a lot of the back and forth like most people do. Wasted energy on folks I'll never come across.

none of you niggas can call dis weird for catfishing and wanting to remain mysterious when yall hiding behind cat pictures and anime comics

completely fuck all the way outta here itachi

This is the weirdest hill to choose to die on. You don't even like that motherfucker except for the fact that he's your sycophant. All that tells me is you're an egoist. But we all already knew that about you. The fact that you threw your number one dun under the bus multiple times is evidence enough that you're a flaky character but now you're like... ok my main supporter is actually just a guy playing a role but that's ok with me as long as he kisses my itchy ass it's all good is just... pathetic to say the least.

By the way I'm not an anime character. I'm heat miser. fuck you.

This is the weirdest hill to choose to die on. You don't even like that motherfucker except for the fact that he's your sycophant. All that tells me is you're an egoist. But we all already knew that about you. The fact that you threw your number one dun under the bus multiple times is evidence enough that you're a flaky character but now you're like... ok my main supporter is actually just a guy playing a role but that's ok with me as long as he kisses my itchy ass it's all good is just... pathetic to say the least.

By the way I'm not an anime character. I'm heat miser. fuck you.

show your face or shut the fuck up 😂😂😂

for all we know you could be dis too

fuck outta here

and dont concern yourself with who I like and who im cool with, just know i dislike your ass. you could choke today and i wouldnt bat one eyelash extension

stop @ing me to your incoherent babbling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back